Trusted Player Application

• Hey guys! You may know me, because I've made another App 2 months ago. WELL THAT'S 1 MONTH AGO

A Few Words About Me

My name is MrSotoK.exe and Kostantinos in real life. I come from Greece, country of the famous Greek "Souvlaki". I'm a cool guy who doesn't argues or complains a lot. I like computers, especially checking new hardware at "gaming" websites. I like playing Shooting Games like Call of Duty since the beginning of the year (2015). I played for first time Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 in 2013 and I thought that it was very interesting, so I've started playing Call of Duty since April. I firstly played a server called [AR51] Minecraft Only. Then, my cousin showed me 3xP' Deathrun. I liked It a lot and I have started playing since June :D.

I mostly like these Deathrun maps:

1. Framey v2
    2. Die Hard
    3. Watercity
    4. Minecraft
    5. Gold
    6. Imaginary
    7. Vector
    8. Indi Pyramid
    9. Bounce
    10. Up

Why I want to be "Trusted"

I believe that I have made some reputation on 3xP' (and not) servers and I've become an average player, so I wonder if I can become "Trusted".

1. Cheaters could join servers, so I can determine them from cheating/hacking/modding.

2. I could stop easily arguments between players with my opinion, because an Trusted Player's opinion is more important for some people.

3. I could help players' problems when they play for first time (or not) on 3xP' servers.

4. I can kick/tempban players because of many reasons, like cheating, glitching or hacking (reason no.1) which I would do at serious situations.

5. I could warn/notice the players because of bad words (flaming or offensive language). That's really annoying.

But guys, I won't be so strict. I'll be only at serious situations.

Requirements:
    - Have an overall playtime of over 60 hours on our servers - My overall playtime : 74.07 hours

- Have a friendly and respectable behavior - I don't decide that, but I am friendly. :D

- Know how to handle some power - Well, I can handle power and I promise that I won't bully others.

- Being able to write an application that is understandable and hasn't got 2 spelling mistakes per word - If ders any prob u shld tlk 2 m m8.

Stats Links:
    3xP' Deathrun 1.2 | Round: 7/15 | 3xP-Clan.com | : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    3xP' Kill the King 2.09 KTK : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

3xP
    ' 24/7 Nuketown TDM/SD : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    3xP' Codjumper : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

My GUID : 828b25c5

If you have any problem, please reply :)

EDIT: Fontsize change for deleted User, Clickable URLs added

• Better app than last one :D

I've only played with you a few times so i can't really state my opinion yet.

I have not noticed anything bad about you but from me it's neither a yes or no , I will just say good luck and the other trusteds/member that have played with you more often can say they opinion, if you get nice feedback from them it's a yes from me too :)

• What I dislike is this:

I've made another App 2 months ago.

While here: Trusted player application - MrSotoK.exe, we can clearly see it was 1 month (and 1 day exactly) only

And it's also clearly stated here: CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying. :

Note 5: If your application is rejected, you have to wait at least 6 weeks before being able to apply again.

And I'm not even counting this thread: CoD4 Trusted player application - Recent changes [READ before applying] (which I should), which says you have to wait 3 months.

Also, we can't click your links, which is annoying.

Well I'll let your app open for about 1 or 2 days, and if it gets extremely good feedback, you may be accepted; otherwise if not enough / not good enough feedback, your app will be rejected and you will have to wait 6 weeks (my choice in this particular context) before applying again.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• First of all i agree with UFaced.
    Even if you want to speed up the process, we have our rules and you cant just modify them to your liking.
    Now to the things i dont like about your app.

If you edit your app to a version with acceptable text formatting, fontsize and overall style, i would give you my yes.

Best Regards,
    deleted User

• I dislike the fact that you lied to us; let me explain.
    In your app you said that you have read and understood everything which you had to read. However if you did actually had read it you would have known you had to wait 3 months instead of two.
    Therefor i dont think you are propper 'trusted player material'.
    perhaps if you would have waited three months i gave you my yes.
    For now: it's a no

NB: i find it hard to believe you are 19

• Number 1. 4. and 5. in the 'Why i want to be trusted' section, is all about rule breaking.
    And about the number 3. , you can help players even though you aren't admin.
    Plus, i agree with Mad Mouse. You did need to wait at least 3 months(i wouldn't care if it would be 2months and 25 days)

I'm sorry, but i have to go with a no. :/ Not only the reasons I've typed.
    You can try again in really next 3 months, maybe then i will give you my yes :p

• Declined.

For several reasons stated above (and too many people giving a "no" or a "I'm not sure").

Sorry I forgot to write the final answer.

You can apply again in 6 weeks from now (my advise would be, only apply if you know you'll get better feedback than on this app).

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.