UnNamed's CJ application

• Hello, my in-game name is: UnNamed ( very original .-. ) and my real name is Victor.
    I'm 16 actually, my birth-date is 4th April.
    I'm not an old gamer on pc but I have learned a lot on this server Although now i can make most of cod jumping maps on inter.
    Right now, my hardest map i finished is mp_blu3.
    I hate gaps ! Although I made 364 with rpg and 312 without. ^^
    I'm French and i'm living in France. I'm learning English, Spanish and Italian :')
    I can speak and argue in English with you. ;)
    The reason why I want to join is that i have learned in this server and I appreciated members who helped me, so I want to help new players to get better in cod jumping. :saint:

About me:

As I said, I'm a new pc gamer, I started to play call of duty on ps3 and I loved to glitch, etc... I play League of Legend and i'm a big noob ( Silver II ) :D
    I've never been in a serious Team. I'm kind and I can help other people :)

My stats: HERE
    I'm agree and I accept to respect all them rules, and of course if i'm accepted, I'll punish who disrespect them.
    Thanks for reading, see you soon in 3xp'CJ server :P

Here is my time on mp_galaxy test way : Click on me m8
    Best regards,
    UnNamed.

• Hello Unnamed,

First of all thanks for your application.
    It seems that barely anyone is able to give feedback yet,
    since i/we/they do not know you quite well enough.
    Im afraid i cant give any final feedback yet as well.
    If i play CJ i rarely see you, thats mainly the reason.

I see you have 200 hours and passed the test ( although we will redo it live).
    I noticed you many times and your name is not unknown amongst us.
    I know you have been sticking around on our server for quite some time.
    I'd say that we will give it some more time and im sure youll get along with everyone quite easily.
    Personally i think you fit into the team and i would give you my yes once we're familiar.

Best Regards,

deleted User

• Accepted into the 3xP cj team, contact me in steam when u have time so i can set you member :D