ChaPPiE's CJ Application

• Ingame Name: Chappie or ChaPPiE

Birthday: 1997.03.17

Hardest Map finished: mp_evacuate_v2 (inter) blue2 (inter) palm (inter) omnific (inter) to_the_moon_v2 (inter) shade(inter) blue3(inter) morningstar(hard)

Gaprecord: RPG: 360 without RPG: 316

mp_galaxy member test time: 2:46

Languages: English, German (beginner), Hungarian (home country)

Why do i want to join:
    I fell in love with the codjumper game style the first time I saw it, and since I started roaming around different server, practicing, and trying to interact with the community. It took a long time before I discovered the 3xp jump server, but that moment I decided i want to be in the clan, since I was overwhelmed by the quality it gave to me, and I want to give something back.

My Stats page: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Introduction:
    Hy, my name is Dani, and i'm 18 years old. I love to pass my free time with working out, playing with my dog and cat. I'm learning in a secondary school, 11th grade. My english and german knowledge is not high level, but I always try my best.

Gaming past:
    Besides Cj, and promod, I'm playing mostly dota 2 and cs:go. I used to play a lot of left 4 dead 2.

Agreement:
    I do agree with the rules mentioned on the 4 pages linked in the "Codjumper Team Applications" site.

• I've played with you, and it seems like you're a really nice guy :)

But I would like to know you a little bit better before I can give you my yes since we haven't met so many times..

Maybe the other members have different views, but I wish you good luck and I'm sure that when I know you better I'll give you a yes ;)

Btw, maybe it's just me, but I find it hard to read your app..

-HawK

It's now a yes from me ;)

• Hey Chappie,

I noticed you some times on the server.
    However i dont really know you as a person since i had no conversation with you so far.
    (Or barely any conversations)
    I think the majority feels like that, so i would say get a little more familiar with us.
    Until then, i formyself, wont make a decision. :)

Best Regards,

deleted User

• Hey Chappie/ChaPPiE,

I've seen you around the server a few times recently,
    however I haven't had any sort of communication with you so far,
    As said by a few others on here, not many of us have spoken to you as of yet on the server/forums.
    I'm going to have a think before deciding on a final answer so hopefully I'll see you around on the server(s) to get to know you more :)

Also, thumbs-up for changing the format; I checked here early and It wasn't the best to read,

Thank you

• Hey Chappie :D

First of all Thx for your application.
    All things already have been said so i would agree with deleted User and the other that we first need to get more familiar.
    In the meantime you can contact deleted User, Viruz or me for doing the Test.

Best regards,
    Drizziboy :thumbup:

• Welcome into the team :P dont forgot to record some bhops for botw :D