yippe cj application

• ingame name: yippe
    birthdate: 10.2.97, 18 years old :D
    hardest map: i cant open that list, dont know why. but i finished mp_palm, mp_qube, mp_descent, mp_descent_v2, mp_pfx_evacuate, mp_evacuate_v2, mp_mystic_v2(with ele cut), mp_to_the_moon. maybe few others, but cant remember at the moment.
    gap record: no rpg 309 125 fps(never really tried tho), rpg 374 (321 fps)

I'm from croatia but i can speak english (im not the best at it, but we can understand each other :P )
    I want to join 3xp because i always wanted to be a part of codjumping community and u guys seems like a friendly community :) I know some of the people from 3xp, never had any problem with anyone and my behavior is mature :) . I did quit cj for like 2 months maybe, but i got back like 2 weeks ago and i play daily. I usually help other people on the server.

statistics: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details i think i have more hours but i played from a lot of different cd keys and usernames xD

So about me :P
    My name is Ivan and im from croatia. im huge fan of bodybuilding and working out. So if u guys need any tips feel free to ask :D I finished highschool this year so its time for me to go to college. im probably moving to italy to go to college. (maybe i'll stop for a year to find a job, so i can buy a nice car, thats the dream tho) :p. if u couldnt tell already im also a huge car guy. i can literally be in car 24/7. one day imma buy 67 eleanor 8) i also build computers so again, if u guys need any help with software/hardware u can always ask me :) hmm dont know what else to say, im a friendly person, easy going, but of course im not the best jumper as some you guys because i started in december 2014 but i think im like 4/10 maybe :) I haven't been in any other clan, but hopefully that ends now :P i'm also quite good with editing softwares such as vegas, but i never actually tried too hard. I also want to be a youtuber one day, but dont know how to start(maybe one day i'll do it :) )
    I play gta5, csgo so if u any of u guys play that let me know :D
    STEAM- yippegaming

guys i think thats all :thumbsup:

• Hey yippe,

Great to see you apply for our team.
    Personally i would give you my yes straight away,
    since i know you're an active, friendly and mature player.
    You fullfill the time requirement already and im sure you will pass the test with ease.
    I think everyone will agree. :)

All the best,

deleted User

• Yoo Yippeeeh :D

Awesome to see you apply here :)
    I know you for a little while now and i can just agree with deleted User in all points.

There is nothing more left to say.

#yes from me

Edit: passed the test in 01:52 :D

~Drizzibooy

• Accepted in the 3xP' CJ Team :D

Pls write me a link to your steamprofil or add me, so i can set you member and vip n stuff

Greetings,
    Viruz