New Clanpage - Typos/problems reports, small improvement ideas

• Hey !

So I just saw the new Clanpage is out and it looks amazing, truly awesome job @mirko911 and @Sorkx :D

I already noticed a few typos though, so I thought I'd let you know here :D And maybe other people can write what they think on this thread. I didn't know in which subforum I should put this btw, just move it if needed ^_^

Typos:

1) 3xP' Clanpage » Memberlist
    "Plays this games" should be "Plays these games"

2) Idk if these are typos or on purpose. But IMO at the top Server should be Servers, Member should be Members, and maybe Forum should be Forums.

Problems:

1) We should be able to click again somewhere after clicking on the FB, TS, SB buttons, so we can hide it, otherwise it remains in the middle of the screen.
    EDIT: Fixed. Idk if it was a problem on my side or if you changed smth ^^

2) When I click on the FB button, there is nothing on the pannel. Maybe it's because nothing has been posted since the Clanpage was changed though?

3) The "Admin login" button brings me on the News page. Not a bug

4) 3xP' Clanpage » Server
    On this page, when I click on the KTK server, it leads me to the Nuketown server page. Haven't tested for other servers.

5) 3xP' Clanpage » Trustedlist
    Trusted level 2 have a Trusted level 3 icon. Also maybe the color should change between trusted1, 2 and 3.

Ideas:

1) After clicking on the TS button, just under "Teamspeak", IMO you should add "Click on any area to join it" (area or room or whatever, idk what they are commonly called^^)

2) Would be cool to be able to scroll down after clicking the SB button to see more msgs.

3) Clicking on "Member application" under "Forum" brings to the Example application, wouldn't it be better if it led here: 3xP' Application System 2k14

4) A link to the Stats page should IMO also be added somewhere where people can easily see it. Maybe under the "Server" button.

5) Maybe linking the names of the members/trusted etc to their board profile would be nice.

Question:
    If for instance I set someone to trusted on the forums, will he then appear in the Trusted list on the Clanpage?

That's all for now :D

Thanks for your work, once again, it looks amazing *.*

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• 1) We should be able to click again somewhere after clicking on the FB, TS, SB buttons, so we can hide it, otherwise it remains in the middle of the screen.
    EDIT: Fixed. Idk if it was a problem on my side or if you changed smth

fine ;-)

2) When I click on the FB button, there is nothing on the pannel. Maybe it's because nothing has been posted since the Clanpage was changed though?

Which browser? Do you use any ad blockers? I know that the fb panel works with Internet Explorer >= 8, Firefox, Chrome

5) 3xP' Clanpage » Trustedlist
    Trusted level 2 have a Trusted level 3 icon. Also maybe the color should change between trusted1, 2 and 3.

Yep, it's a fail. I'll contact @Sorkx tomorrow

4) A link to the Stats page should IMO also be added somewhere where people can easily see it. Maybe under the "Server" button.

Whats with the link in the footer?

5) Maybe linking the names of the members/trusted etc to their board profile would be nice.

Yep, we can talk about this

Question:
    If for instance I set someone to trusted on the forums, will he then appear in the Trusted list on the Clanpage?

nope :-(

• __________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• what do you mean by freinds?

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

• i see your point, i will think about it and maybe we can make a friends list. i m just a bit worried about were to stop them, i mean we have members, trusted, friends, and then?? community members, fb friends? maybe you see my point. its not that i have any problem with friends of the 3xp but at the end we will be listing everyone on our cp who once played on our server.^^

in my opinion evryone who has wrote an apllication for trusted, member or a team membership has a right to be shown on our cp cause they but at least some sort of effort in it and show there interest for the clan and community, i dont wanna say that friends doesn't care but at least not so much that they wrote an application for each of the points above.

but feel free to prove me wrong and i will deffintly thing about a layout for a friends list, if this will looks like the other list or not, we will see.

• I've a surprise for you :D.

It already exists but is atm. only enabled for admins or higher. It includes the whole chat history since the last wipe (5527 messages starting from 02.06.2015 - 13:01:13).

Unfortunately I can't remember the reason why we restricted this feature to admins or higher

• Unfortunately I can't remember the reason why we restricted this feature to admins or higher

XD

Edit: Maybe it was to limit flame wars. Once smth was gone and people couldn't see it anymore, it was more easily forgotten, or some people wouldn't even see it at all.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• Hmmm .... Oki, roger that ;)

But maybe we can turn back this ? Just for test - if there'll some kind of flame wars (but personally, I don't think so, but maybe I'm wrong .... hope not) a archive feature could be changed back to admin or higher only. What about that ?

Ofc, it's just proposition, I think this can even impact the activity on shoutbox in positive meaning ;)