Banned from CodJumper

• Hello,

I've recently been banned on the 3xP CodJumper Server by one of your members named 3xP' Moug. He has temp-banned me for 45 Years. I was telling him all the lies he told his and friends this community and Me. One of my claims was that he has never finished Dark V3. He claimed that he finshed it but he never did because i was watching him skip most of the map. ( I don't think this kid knows what freeroam is :) ) He warns me for that. Isn't that odd? I told him what did i do I just pointed out shit he has lied about. Later i told him that he was doing a Teach wrong ( 3232 ) He warned me again. Here comes the fun part, His fuckbuddys aka the kids he lies to tried to protect him. One of these kids named myst. insulted me by saying "Im not a pro & im shit and i should go play and stop talking" because I was telling everyone the truth. I later told that kid, he should shut the fuck up and stick to easy. And then Noob came in ( Not NoobAim ) saying that i talk shit and calling me a asshole but all i said is the things moug lied about. Which is really odd.

I enjoy playing on this server at times. I like members like Drizzjeh or Noobaim. It's you guys are going to start loosing population if your admins continue to do this type of shit.

Thanks again, Im just saying. I dont hate 3xP i just hate some or most memebers of the CJ community. The rest are cool because i dont know you guys :)

Enjoy! and Thanks!

• To begin with, you've been tempbanned for 1337 minutes and not 45 years.

Looks like "conversation" starts here:
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Chatlogs
    16.04.2015 22:20:42 - duze pilki - did you believe moug finshed dv3?

And then the rest of it:

From what I read:
    1) You insult people way too much
    2) You want to make people mad just for fun or whatever it is. At the beginning of the conversation Moug doesn't even answer you, but you keep talking shit to him for no reason (e.g why would you tell him he's doing a tech wrong? Don't tell me you wanted to help him). I don't care whether he finished dv3 or not, all I see is you keep trying to flame all the time. Why would you even care if he's lying or not.
    My opinion (which could be wrong indeed): you should try other ways to feel you're existing than by trying to get attention and annoy people.

I think you totally deserved that ban. Futhermore, you said this: "permban me idc lol". Then you come to report it on the forums? Doesn't make sense to me.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• From what I read:
    1) You insult people way too much
    2) You want to make people mad just for fun or whatever it is. At the beginning of the conversation Moug doesn't even answer you, but you keep talking shit to him for no reason (e.g why would you tell him he's doing a tech wrong? Don't tell me you wanted to help him). I don't care whether he finished dv3 or not, all I see is you keep trying to flame all the time. Why would you even care if he's lying or not.
    My opinion (which could be wrong indeed): you should try other ways to feel you're existing than by trying to get attention and annoy people.

Ok Number 1. Insult people too much? I'm telling you fellas that this guy lies and lies over and over again. Oh yeah what about the other people in the lobby saying that i am ass hole and insulting me I can't say anything back? *Ok* But I think you guys are missing the point here. Im just pointing out shit you guys don't know about. How does it look if one of your ADMIN on CJ is lieing to almost everyone saying he has done shit. Same reason why he was banned on Styx fourm and ingame.

Number 2. I never wanted him to be mad or anyone else. I was just pointing out things he has done which i guess everyone should. Why didn't moug answer me because he knows the truth and hes trying to hide it from everyone? I can't tell him that hes doing the tech wrong? It will benefit him so he can actually get good and not lie to be act good. Ofc I would flame. It gets me mad that you guys are believing all the bullshit he is talking saying. Im Just trying to point it out for you. Well i wanted attention to ( Again ) show the real moug and not a lieing ass moug.

And UFaced your claim is 100% vaild but you dont understand what happened before and where im coming from. Sorry about my behavior again but yeah it just pisses me off that people respect him for all his lies.

If you think im the only one that thinks this lets ask people like, Deej or Zombie or who ever plays on styx can't handle him. They get irritated by him.

Thanks for your reply Ufaced. And I play on the server because members like Drizzjeh and Noobaim actually have fun and enjoy the game.

• I was on the server, when duze pliki got tempban from Moug and I totally agree with Moug's decission. duze pliki was annoying. Only one thing he was doing was spamming the chat and sitting on shoutcaster. I'm sorry man, but that's the truth.

You were giving lessons fo 3xP' CJ member how to do some jumps and bounces. Seriously? He is in CJ team for some reason.. And he is really nice and kind guy. If you think you are better player, it would be way better to join the game as player and show other guys how to finish map (or at least just play and do some practice in silent). Everyone can just join shoutcaster and flame on other guys that they aren't good enough bla, bla, bla..

Next thing is, that you actually were warned 2 times by Moug, but that didn't stop you. After that, someone did vote to kick you out from the server. Vote passed - there was only 1 no (I suppose from you). After that you came back and got tempban from Moug, so you had at least 3 chances to change your behaviour.

Zitat von UFaced

I think you totally deserved that ban.

+1