Banned by NoName from CodJumper

• GUID: 6d608148
    Reason: "lolololol"
    Banner: NoName
    Extra info: I was playing on 3xP CJ and i was trolling with NoName, i was just spectating him and annoying him a bit, but i was just joking with him..
    He tempbanned me but for some reason i avoided the tempban lol. Then he tried again but now i'm permbanned :(

• As far as i can see you're only trolling and annoying other players on the Server.
    May it be with useless trolling or annoying spam via PM's or Server PM's.
    (Yes i saw all of your spam flames which you wrote to players.)
    I dont know if you think that what you're doing is funny and people like you for that,
    but let me tell you a secret: It is not and they dont.

You have been warned multiple times (verbally not via cmd) and banned multiple times.
    Other than that the banreason is lacking the real reason,
    which is "Dont annoy admins/people" i dont see the problem here.
    I talked with Noname and he will use correct reasons in the future.

• Why do you act like you're the victim now? :huh:
    Accept the consequences of your behaviour.
    I hope you realized that your behaviour was extremely bad before Noname banned you.
    Be patient and wait for a masteradmin to decide.

• +1 mirko

• This guy was just granted his third chance and not his second. He spammed me through whisper saying stuff like: "fck u mtherfcker", and as i told him to stop that, he didnt even answer, in the thinking that i would not know who was whispering me because u cannot see it ingame, eventhough i was able to see it on the statistics page.

After that i temporarily banned him. Now he was doing the same thing to me and i wanted to temporarily ban him AGAIN, but i failed and banned him permantly which was without doubt my mistake as it should be ANOTHER temporary ban.

This guy is now showing somewhat of abit guiltyness which in my opinion is not enough, simply due to the fact he already failed his second chance.

• This guy was just granted his third chance and not his second. He spammed me through whisper saying stuff like: "fck u mtherfcker", and as i told him to stop that, he didnt even answer, in the thinking that i would not know who was whispering me because u cannot see it ingame, eventhough i was able to see it on the statistics page.

After that i temporarily banned him. Now he was doing the same thing to me and i wanted to temporarily ban him AGAIN, but i failed and banned him permantly which was without doubt my mistake as it should be ANOTHER temporary ban.

This guy is now showing somewhat of abit guiltyness which in my opinion is not enough, simply due to the fact he already failed his second chance.

Wait wait wait, are you talking when you permbanned me? If so i said NOTHING offensive to you. And you knew it was me and i stopped it after like 2-3 masseges..
    Plus even when you wanted to tempban me i only said somethings like "come on noname fail this" and i was spectating you..
    I repeat, i said nothing offensive to you.. Can't you just forget the past? God.
    Edit: And when i'm unbanned i stopped everything..
    Edit#2: Did you forget when you insulted me in Styx?? I know that it's in another server and I can't talk about it, and I don't even have a proof..

• Wait wait wait, are you talking when you permbanned me? If so i said NOTHING offensive to you.

If you properly read Nonames post,
    he is talking about the time before he tempbanned you for the first time.

Can't you just forget the past? God.

Yeah we can easily. But you're not making it easy for people with your bold way of 'defending' yourself. I think im speaking for all if i say that we're infact not searching for valid reasons for a ban. Everything what has been said by Noname is true.
    If you cant accept or properly remember it, atleast dont try to alternate the facts.
    This whole topic would have been over in 5 mins if you would just apologize and assure it wont happen again.

Just wanna ask, dislike everything? What do you mean?

Meanwhile you're disliking Reimus Post.
    How can you even be so arrogant.
    We seriously dont need you on the server/forums.

And im sitting here wondering why you even dare to say anything against the reasons,
    when im seeing this:
    (Very funny unique troll you got there)
    But ofcourse you never said anything offensive right?
    Im wondering how many people left the Server because of you.