Hardcore - Trusted Player application

• Hello.
    My nickname is Hardcore but you can often see me with the simple tag "Hc".
    My real name is Corentin Lebigre, I am 19 and I come from France. I am studying Psychology since 2 years now but went first from Medecine then to Maths/Computing before getting myself into Psychology.
    I have been playing Cod4 since 4 years now, in promod first then moved on to cj back in 2012. I have more than 4000 hours spent on Cod4 according to xfire's stats. I mostly play on stock maps where my principal hobby is to find new bounces :P
    I have been seen in several codjumper montages, mostly on stock maps with the New Bounces serie by RbxBouncer but also in some other custom maps montage. I own my own youtube account too and I have edited a lot of cj videos in the past 3 years. You can find some on the codjumper youtube account as well. I've also sent some demos for the Bhop of the week serie and for the next upcoming "Some Bounces 9" montage.

I'd like to apply to the Trusted player rank mostly for the stock maps server. I mostly play in devmap but I often do some session on your stock maps server. I'll have soon 100 hours spent on both your custom maps / stock maps server, you can find my stats here and here.
    I know a lots of people from the 3xp team but also some trusted fellas who often plays cj on your server.
    I have a lot of experiences with communitys in game. I started playing cod1 in 2008 and was Leader of 2 teams. I also was admin on 2 other teams during more than 2 years for both.

xfire : cocotecman14

Thanks for your consideration.

• Hello hardcore,

very nice from what i see =), just want to wait for some other feedback.

I would be more happpy to see a cj team apply from you :PP

• Many thanks for the nice feedbacks guys, I really appreciate it !
    To be honest I don't feel like investing myself in a team though. I like 3xp and the way you are running this community but I'd rather stay this way. I dont really want to take responsibility such as forum activity, wearing tag, playing on the server... I play pretty much all the time alone in devmap.
    But I still can be there any time, I'm always on xfire when I'm on and happy to help people with anything !

• #Accepted as trusted player lvl1

Contact me in the server/xfire to get your permission group