Deathrun RTD

• Hey,

It feels like we're getting a lot of bad stuff from RTD. It's good to have some bad stuff, otherwise there would be no point in it, but I think it was good when there was only WTF which was bad.
    Now I think we can get as many bad stuff as good stuff, and it really sucks IMO. With WTF + the thing that makes your screen rotate (I get this very often), and other stuff that I don't really remember.
    Anyway, I suggest to reduce a lot the chance to get that thing that makes your screen rotate, and maybe also a bit the chance to get WTF.
    I can't remember the other negative stuff you can get from RTD but maybe there are other things of which the appearance could be reduced.

I think currently, no one is using RTD anymore ^^

Anyway, just an idea :P

And ugh, I've used the word "stuff" way too much in that thread.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• I understand, but if the probability of getting a good item in roll the dice is that high, everyone would use it with no represcussions. I am trying to see whether I can program a script where a deathrunner can roll the dice and have their individual gravity decreased a bit to make a new deathrun experience. I have tried low gravity my self (around 300) and it is very fun.

• Hey,

the thing that makes your screen rotate (I get this very often).
    Anyway, I suggest to reduce a lot the chance to get that thing that makes your screen rotate.

It's Twisted Mind :D.
    From my side -1
    Because DR maps are very easy and without any obstacle like WTF or Twisted almost all jumpers can finish maps and this make life harder to activator.

• Ehhh ... I dunno which position take .... Because u're both right (I mean UFaced's and rockky's opinion). Twisted mind and WTF is a little frustrating, I think we (I mean u :)) can replace these two things sth other. I'll think about sth new. But I really like Expert idea, I think it will be great experience. And ye, most ppl simply don't use rtd (me too), but I think we can change dat by optimizing rtd prizes ;)