Ktk Slave/Dog issue

• Hi

Recently I've played on Ktk and i noticed something that I wasn't okay with me.

The issue is that some players (I will not name them) when they are picked as slaves or dogs they just write !ktk so they reconnect and play as they weren't picked.

Thanks For Reading

Harry Potter

• AFAIK It's allowed, can't remember exactly when but it was mentioned in the shoutbox.

Edit: Also I don't think it's a massive issue, it'll be easier for them to play and they don't quite interrupt the game (like if they reconnected when they are king or assasin).

Edit 2: Here's a quote from the CoD4 Server Rules Page just to backup my previous assumption:

- Reconnecting/leaving as dog is allowed.

• Hey Harry Potter,

I really don't think it's a problem, for several reasons:

- Assassins win most of the time, be there 1 or 2 assassins at the beginning, so I don't think it's important.
    - It doesn't make the game stop as if the King reconnected.
    - When they rejoin, they rejoin as assassin, not guard, so they're still 2 assassins (though if he gets killed by king, he'll be back in the guards team, yes)
    - I do it myself sometimes :D I hate being dog. Though I love being assassin.

Maybe I forgot some other arguments, that was just what was on the top of my head :P

Anyway, you're saying some people do this as dog/slave. But I think it's 99% as dog, because many people dislike it, but are okay with being assassin. So this issue surely won't even exist anymore in the next mod update, because people will be able to change whether they want to be picked as dog or as assassin.

#Topic closed.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.