Trusted application - djoonas

• Hello everybody, my name is Jonas. I am 17 years old (monday I am 18). I was born on the 1 of december 1996 and I live in Belgium.
    More specific in Limburg which is very close to germany (Aachen).
    I currently study applied informatics. In my spare time i mostly game or watch a serie.
    Currently i don’t practice any sports but I have played soccer for two years.
    I am really interested in new technologies and when they come out i like to read a lot of different reviews.

I’ ve always gamed on a console but two years ago i switched to the pc world (actually i game on a mac).
    The first game i installed was off course cod4 and after a while i discovered cod with mods.
    I started playing rotu first then rozo on FNRP servers. After reaching the maximum lvl for those mods i discovered ktk which i never get bored of.
    I also enjoy playing assassins creed, GTA, far cry… and so on.

The reason i applied is because i want to help the ktk server get clean of hackers. Ktk seems to attract a lot of hackers. They always ruin your and others game.
    I try to play almost everyday on the ktk server.
    I am not someone who talks a lot when I am gaming but I do help people who have questions or problems when playing.

http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=136864
    3xP' Kill the King 2.09 KTK [cod4] Call of Duty 4
    As you can see i have spent quite some time on the ktk server.

I’ve read and agree to the terms and conditions.

xfire: djoonas

• #Accepted.

Nice app, positive feedback, and I've known you for quite a long time now as you've been playing on our server for a long time.

Congratz and welcome to the Trusted team!

Check your PMs soon.

Side note (for every trusted player): Don't use the !warn command if there are many trusted players online, just warn the player without using the command. Otherwise the guy may receive several warns for the same thing at once, and get tembanned unfairly unfairly.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.