aplication for DEATHRUN trusted

• i do glitch and i m to blame for that but i never when i say never i mean it swearded or told craps to anybody you noob sloderman never kicked me for my bad behavior on the other side i dont ever seen you on server ufaced i didnot apply for ktk trusted i applyed for deathrun trusted i m very good at deathrun and i play it most time and now for glitching i did go out of of map but just when rockky was around because i find it funny when he kicks me but only when HE was around i usually dont do that i want to say one more thing i already had trusted on deathrun so i request it politely to give it to me again i wont let any unfairity go pass me and it was wingzor who gave it to me 2 years ago and i had it to january when i changed cd key i would like to get it back but it seems that rockky ploted against me NICE 3XP CLAN VERY NICE THATS GUYS WHAT GETS LOYAL PLAYER ON THEIR SERVER THEY ALSO DELETED MY LAST MESSAGE ITS OUTRAGEOUS

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ONE LINE WRITTEN IN CAPS LOCK. TEXT WITHOUT TEXT BLOCKS IS UNREADABLE AND LOOKS LIKE CRAP. ALSO CAPSLOCK DOESNT MAKES IT BETTER

• Trusted player is a rank you get on ALL 3xP' servers, not one. Hence you don't apply for one specific servers but for all.

You need to have a very good behavior to be trusted player, because you need to show the exemple to all players on the server.

Breaking the rules all the time is obviously a BAD behavior, and a player who has this behavior CAN'T be trusted player.
    You say you did it because it was fun to be kicked by rockky. Regardless of the fact that I don't see anything fun in this, you also got kicked for glitching/going out of the map, by: |HD|, !nYpk!, 3xP' Kurosaki. Your argument is invalid.

The time you've played on our server doesn't mean anything. There are plenty of players who've played for months or years on our servers, they're still assholes.

To be a trusted player you also need to speak English well enough, and be able not to get mad as soon as something you don't like happens. Those are clearly requirements you don't meet as well.

Now I'll ask you not to apply for trusted again, and to stop posting messages if it's just to whine. Constructive complaints are welcome, but plain whining is useless.
    And this "application" doesn't look like an application at all (and is missing basically all the required info).

Obviously #Rejected.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()