[KTK] Map removal

• Hello guys,
    I'm creating this thread tonight in order to suggest something : the deletion on Lolzor2. Why such a need? I'm gonna show you.

First of all, lolzor2 clearly DOES NOT SUIT at all the kill the king gameplay. The assassins must be stealthy, a bit strategic. In this map, there's none of that, just shooting more or less randomly, for guards aswell for assassins.

Secondly, it's simply camp for guards and king, and getting killed for assassins. I can hardly find the fun it that. I think other people think like me : this map clearly ruins the gameplay.

Finally, there could be so much funnier maps to put. I am going to think about it and suggest some improvements. Indeed I'm not just here to whine ;)

Thanks for reading, and give it a like if you agree! DEATH TO LOLZOR2!

• Removed lolzor2.

I didn't like it anymore as well, though no one gave an actual complaint about it, and it seemed to be rather popular, so I decided to let it in the rotation (I had decreased its appearance in the vote a lot in the past already though).

About laugh, it has never been in the rotation, there was a time (when I first uploaded it on the gameserver) when it was voted a lot by trusted players/members because it was new, but it has been a long time that no one played on it as far as I know. We might see it again a bit more in the future, as the voting feature works again, though I doubt it will ever be played a lot or even regularly.

About slide, well what can I say, I really like it :D Some may think it doesn't go well with the KTK gameplay, but I think it actually has a unique gameplay which can fit the mod. It's almost only running around (sometimes a bit camping at the top, I admit^^), and assassins can just wait on the lower platforms to snipe guards running down, and you can also do some pretty nice kills while sliding down and shooting at the same time :D
    Anyway it's played a lot more than it used to, it's not even in the top 5 played maps (cf gametracker). I think it should stay, it changes from other maps, isn't a pain in the ass like lolzor2 can be for example, and it's not overly played.

About lolzor, it definitely needs to stay. It only appears in the vote when under 10 people are on the server. So when there are many people, bigger and better maps are chosen.
    What is awesome about lolzor is that it always gives a huge population boost to the server, but in the same time, the map almost never lasts long. So we can really use it to get more people on the server quickly and play on bigger and better maps :P

I know many small/medium maps are played a lot, and they are not the best for the mod. However, IMO KTK is fun with a lot of people. I'd rather play (most of the time) with 30 people on Nuketown than with 15 people on waldcamp.
    Also almost always at night our server is the one who still is populated while others are already empty. So the map rotation (which is based on the number of players online) is good I think. Indeed it cannot please everyone :/
    The more our server gets populated, the more bigger maps will be played. Server population seems to be increasing these days also, so that's good :P

Btw if you have any suggestions for new maps, you're very welcome to post them here: Kill the King - New maps suggestions
    Big maps will only show up when a lot of people are online, so all sizes are welcome, but small/medium maps would be good (played more often for now).

Thanks for reading :P

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.