i lost my levels on deathrun server

• hey guys,i was playing deathrun long time ago and had level 26..when suddenly my pc crushed and i needed to format...now i started again playing deathrun and i was level 1 cause i changed my key code.whatever i reached level 10 already...but i want back my 26levels cause i want my anacoda..i think sm1 can help me please :)

• Only one profile associated to the name "Redboys" on our stats page:
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Also gametracker confirms (roughly) your playtime:
    http://gyazo.com/03a5102fcdeb68da8ebe85f3f8e69bf7

I don't think that's enough playtime to reach level 26. Not 100% sure though. But if no trusted player/member can confirm your rank, and if you have no picture or video to prove your old rank, I won't restore your rank.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• I have 82k score on my profile and I have reached just lvl 22 :P

17,rank17,61200,7200,DRRANK_17,DRRANK_17,rank_17,68400,;,;,;,;,;,18,18,;,DRRANK_17
    18,rank18,68400,7600,DRRANK_18,DRRANK_18,rank_18,76000,;,;,;,;,;,19,19,;,DRRANK_18
    19,rank19,76000,8000,DRRANK_19,DRRANK_19,rank_19,84000,;,;,;,;,;,20,20,;,DRRANK_19
    20,rank20,84000,8400,DRRANK_20,DRRANK_20,rank_20,92400,;,;,;,;,;,21,21,;,DRRANK_20
    21,rank21,92400,8800,DRRANK_21,DRRANK_21,rank_21,101200,;,;,;,;,;,22,22,;,DRRANK_21
    22,rank22,101200,9200,DRRANK_22,DRRANK_22,rank_22,110400,;,;,;,;,;,23,23,;,DRRANK_22
    23,rank23,110400,9600,DRRANK_23,DRRANK_23,rank_23,120000,;,;,;,;,;,24,24,;,DRRANK_23

82k xp is level 19.. just sayin :D

• @Wingzor
    I feel like by having this conversation we are making this thread even more off topic...

Exactly. I don't see why you wrote that post in the first place, first it's off-topic as well, and second it's absolutely not your role to tell this. If admins feel it's needed, they'll say it themsleves.

No need to answer this, it'd be more off-topic again.

On topic:
    I don't know why Redboys didn't upload his pic here. Anyway, here it is:
    https://board.3xp-clan.com/Attachment/144-shot0007-jpg/
    What I'm wondering now is, from when is this pic? I'm not playing enough on DR so idk, but isn't this from before the mod name changed, and no one got his levels back?

Also Redboys, you still haven't explained to me why the hell you only have 20 hours playtime. On our stats page, but also on gametracker. So it's not the stats page's fault, I guess you must really have only 20 hours playtime.

Does anyone here know Redboys and can confirm he's been playing "a lot" on our server?

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• but i want back my 26levels cause i want my anacoda

i found a screenshot when i was 25 level..so if anyone need to see it i can send him on conversation...i send even on you uFaced but probably didnt see it already...when see it please reply me

When UFaced and I were on the Deathrun Server, you said level 24... lol

i smell bullshit, sorry no offense. just my opinion

• Well I'm not sure that he's lying actually, he could be messing things up in his head ^^ He told me all the time he was lvl 26, and then he found he screenshot where he is 25.

What bothers me a LOT Redboys, is that you aren't even trying to answer any of my interrogations. You're just repeating: "I want my level back I have proof I don't lie".

What I want to know is:

When did you begin playing on the 3xP' DR server?
    When did you stop playing on the 3xP' DR server?
    When did you start playing again on the 3xP' DR server?

Answer all these questions please.

What I believe is that you used to play "long time ago", was level 26, and only came back to play again recently. Is that true?

Maybe you can tell us from when is the screenshot is?

And seriously, if you don't answer all those questions, I'll just close the thread and won't give you back any level.