Cod4 3xP Deathrun Trusted Berwerbung

• Hey Leute

Mein Name ist Maik und ich komme aus Deutschland. Ich bin 16 Jahre alt und gehe derzeit in die 8 Klasse .

Ich beherrsche Deutsch und Englisch ziemlich gut. Ich bin derzeit sehr aktiv auf dem Jumper Server.

3xP' Statistics ~ All about your gameplay « Player Details

Ich würde gerne Trusted Player werden, da ich mithelfen möchte und so dem übrigen Team etwas zurückgeben kann. My name is Marc and I

Ich schau täglich ins Forum und bin daher erreichbar über Skype und auch auf xFire .

Ich habe die Regeln gelesen und akzeptiere diese.

Ich hoffe meine Bewerbung hat euch gefallen.

Auf eine positive Rückmeldung :)

Now In English :)

My name is Maik and I come from Germany. I'm 16 years old. I currently go to class 8.

I can speak german and english fluently. I really enjoy playing on the Jump Server.

3xP' Statistics ~ All about your gameplay « Player Details

I'd like to become trusted player, so I can help the community and give back something to them.

I am on the forum everyday, so you guys can contact me with Skype
    I read the rules and agree to them.

I hope you liked it and I get positive response reference:New Name Puma

• Wenn schon Copy paste dann bitte den 'My name is Marc and I' Teil rauslöschen.
    Einfach nur nein.

• #Declined for obvious reasons.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.