My Trusted Player Application

• Removing ban for Nick: 125, UID: 0, GUID: ee49727d, Banreason: No Recoil Hack(remington700) (Autoban)

done.

if it appears the ban was valid, you will get banned again as from the moment i figure out what happened

( for some reason the detections log does not have your guid so it will take some time )

• well appearently the scripts are running fine but it is not logging the debug/proof data to the detections log.

therefor i've no proof whether this ban was legit or not. (apart from the fact that in 99,999% the scripts are correct based on past results and messurements )
    since the logging is failing i have nothing to provide you to show you why you were banned and that the system did not make a mistake.

therefor i grant you the unban this time.

i'd apologise for the trouble it may have caused

//can be closed

• From what i've seen on the Deathrun server i can conclude that he isn't very friendly (with this i mean he insults, and being irritable). He is agitated with coming to conclusions about others, imho his behaviour doesn't fit a trusted player. He isn't very skilled in Deathrun either, allthough i don't think someone should be judged on their skill for a TP rank.

• Hi DARK*PRO,

I'm not sure what to do.
    You have some positive feedback, but some negative as well.

Furthermore, there are several things which bother me in your application.

First, it doesn't look like you put a lot of effort into it. It's not a big deal, but it doesn't play in your favor.

Second, you say "i want to be trusted cuz i am getting disrespected alot these days". To me it sounds like you want to be able to punish people who bother you. Being trusted player is not about being able to lead a personnal vendetta, or being able to kick anyone who insults you/bothers you a bit, it's about monitoring the server and helping everyone who needs it. There are some people who said you're often swearing, I think it may be true, because when people bother you or insult you, I guess you answer by insulting them back, and you'd like to be able to kick them instead to show them who's da boss. And that's not a good thing for a trusted player.

Last but not least, it looks like you're using a key which is used by many other people (cf 3xP' Statistics ~ « Search). I can't set anyone to trusted player on a key which is used by other people.

@mirko911 Is it possible that you copy-paste all chat lines from DARK*PRO (guid ee49727d) on a post here in a spoiler. Or maybe only from the past month or smth otherwise it'll surely be too much.
    If there is a lot of swearing in it, I'll deny this app. Otherwise I'll give you a chance.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• I dont think we should accept him, we are getting alot trusted player apps these days and i think we should just accept the people we are sure that they are good trusted players.
    otherwise we would get too much trusteds in too short time.

Sry darkpro,

But No from my side

• #Declined