got baned not sure why

• Ok guys. Don't be stupid. Ok and obviously i turn on again hack but here i met the worst server organization. The forum allow to restore prestige but after about 4 weeks (and more!) the only things i get was a ban. I try to contact admin and so in all ways (xfire too). I think admin don't care about the real situation and (now i can say it) they think they have the "power", they can do or not what they want to do. Really i had this kind of problems with others server too and always resolve with max 3/6 days. This is only my opinion (i hope for you). The only things i can do now it's to rememberr about this.
    not happy. bewildered.

Am I dreaming or a HACKER is complaining about server organization? xD
    I didn't care about answering you because I have other things to do than helping out a cheater. I saw you added me on xfire, I saw your msg on gametracker, I saw your msg on my wall; I just decided to ignore everything because I'm not here to help assholes (=cheaters). I was finally kind enough to give you an explanation (answer to your post on my wall) a few days ago.
    And I'm very happy if you're unhappy with our "server organization", displeasing cheaters is something I like.

to all admins just to say i can say that at some point i used hack but{just to test some shit since my call of duty is bad this 2 months..i am waiting steam to give me a info about something}
    but update oonce used hack and i and more players on game saw his kill cam and told him to stop it..but he was saying { i forgot what he was saying}
    so u can make it banned for eveer if u want but update for sure was using hack because i spectated him some time
    and if u admins go in morning{ +2 cairo time}
    u guys gonna see guys using hacks and showing that they use it...just for say'ng

So you admit you cheated, after several posts where you lied by saying you didn't use any kind of program or anything.
    And the only thing you find to defend yourself is accusing someone else? Sorry that won't work lol. Update is a very skilled player who has been playing for a long time, and he doesn't need any hack. Many good players are accused of hacking by newbies/noobs who can't play correctly, that doesn't mean they're actually hacking. Don't tell me you believe everything people tell you.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• U said that you hacked
    (dont matter why how and even if somebody else hacked u are just not allowed to)

So ban was right

We wont give hacker the chance to discuss.

Ban will stay

Topic closed