Le'Expert Clan Member application

• Hello 3xP-Community,

Some of you may still remember me as 3xP' Expert, however, I will assume that there are many new faces that have joined this community while I was gone and will provide a new updated application.
    I was a former 3xP member most likely removed of my member rights due to lack of activity in forum, game, and teamspeak. However, I am back and ready to provide more for the community.
    I've settled down in Yongsan, Korea and long to return to the 3xP Servers. I've been a member of the forum since February 2013 and have been associated with the community since then.

Hello,
    My name is Edward Han. I am a Korean-American/with a little German ancestry. I am fluent in Korean, Chinese and English. I wish to learn more German and I know this is very possible as I have learned many German phrases by simply talking to the 3xP' Members. I was born on December 14, 1995 and am currently planning to attend Seoul University. I plan to study general engineering and move into mechanical or technological engineering. I have many leadership qualities as I have partaken in several leadership and social clubs such as JROTC and Debate team. My JROTC rank is C/1LT which stands for Cadet 1st Lieutenant. I have acquired important life skills in communication and leadership that will not only help me in life but the 3xP' Community as well.

I have a little white maltese named Eunjee. We got her about a year ago and she's an adorable little white dog that loves to poop on the carpet. I love going out in Seoul, Hongdae, and Gangnam to party and hang out with friends. (Search it up) I enjoy playing guitar, golf, American football, futbol, and video games. I'm known as the High Ping Destroyer due to how I can beat most players in anything with an average of 290-300 ping. However, my absurdly high ping doesn't affect the clan at all. Although, I may not be able to participate in scrimmages or competitive matches, I will still be able to help make the servers a happier and more mature place to be. I haven't had any issues with administrators about abusing !warns !kicks !bans so you don't have to worry about me being an all-powerful oppressive member. However, if I see anything suspicious or out-of-line I will no doubt report to an higher administrator or issue a warn.

I mainly play deathrun and Hardcore on the 3xP' Servers. I helped Darmuh come up with the idea for slendermod which was actually pretty fun when it was first developed. I know many clan members (who may or may not still be here): xsjado, ufaced, aurel, surreal, wingzor, paradise, and several more. I love playing COD4 and LOL, these are the games I play most often.
    I have a pretty crap computer build at the moment but it gets things done. (i5 2500k quad-core, gt9800 :( , 8GB DDR3, and an z97 ASUS motherboard.) If you have any extra parts feel free to ship them to me HAAH! Although I'm not too great at it, I enjoy video editing, photoshop, GFX, and a bit of coding (taking a beginner coding course teaching C++

I am the epitome of fairness. I always consider both sides in an argument and don't take rash and hasty decisions before thinking thoroughly. I am honest, respectable, and extroverted. I wish that the 3xP' community will transcend above the other COD Communities. I want to fix the problems in the community and fill in the hiatus. I'm not petulant will very appreciate the prerogative of being a 3xP' Member. However, I must consider how some individuals may have some dislikes about me and If the community, members, and admins do not see me fit as a 3xP' Member again, I'd also be fairy satisfied with the role of Friend or Trusted player. Well, I don't want to make this application too long, so, thank you for reading my application and please comment and provide feedback on things I can improve on. Thanks!

I'd prefer not to provide my skype name if that is alright.

xfire: grandtheft123

I hope my "Bewerbung" doesn't give you guys eye cancer! Zai Jian! Annyeong! Good-Bye!

• If i see u often in teamspeak yes,

otherwise i would like to move your application to trusted player apps

• @Viruz and Mirko, I often am in teamspeak, however, due to the time zone difference we are often on at different times. I will try to be more active in the teamspeak and join the specific channels when I am gaming. @others thank you for the positive feedback!

P.S.: Is there any link that can be provided so I can download the updated 3xP-DR mod, it takes an enormous amount of time to download. It would be greatly appreciated thanks!

• I would be willing to accept you because i think you are a nice guy, but i dont know if it makes sense with the timezone diffrence, its like 7 ours or so.

So we will nearly never see us, cause u are on when people are @ work here and we are on when u are sleeping. :/

• So what's up with this app? Everything looks good to me :)

Btw if you're not sure about TS activity or other stuff there is still the trial period, if you think he doesn't fulfill the requirements afterwards, he can be set as trusted1 instead of member I guess.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Hi LeExpert,

welcome to our clan. For our selection of applicants we look for character skills and activity.
    In the last weeks you played with us we saw that you are appropriate for the 3xP Clan.
    Please contact Mirko or me in teamspeak for the member rank.
    If you have any question about rules, games, etc. do not hesitate to ask us.

see you on teamspeak,
    Ons