Trusted Member Application

• Hello, My Name is Harry Dorken. My In-game name is "Mo!" and having wondered for some time I cam to the conclusion i need to apply for a Trusted Member. I'm from the United Kingdom and I am 14. I was born on the 22nd of June 2000.I speak perfect English but very little German.

I believe I have what it takes to be a Trusted Member because I know how to put things back in place for example: If someone is being rude or racist, a ban would be the result.

I still don't know how to give my profile information so I will give the link Codjumper: 3xP' Statistics ~ All about your gameplay « Player Details Deathrun: 3xP' Statistics ~ All about your gameplay « Player Details (Hopefully that doesn't cause any problems) :P You Can contact me on Facebook: Harry Dorken or Skype: XXXXX (edit by ons: not needed)

I have been playing Deathrun and Codjumper for a very long time and would consider myself as decently at them both but by far not the best.I didn't mean to come of as a fool and not being interested as that is not how I feel at all.

I also believe I many friends on both servers and I would be very happy to be a part of the 3xp team if you accepted me.
    -Harry

P.S I have read the rules and regulations carefully :thumbup:

"You cant start the next Chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"
    - Mo! ;)

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Mo! ()

• Hi Mo!

I don't know you, but just by reading your application I can tell 3 things:

- You didn't read this: CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying.
    - You definitely don't speak English perfectly. I don't think I would have mentioned it if it wasn't for the fact that you actually said you speak it perfectly. But really, saying this and making at least 10 big grammar mistakes in a 6 lines text, that's not really a smart thing to do. Especially when you're from the UK, to me it just shows a lack of interest, as it means you clearly didn't put a lot of effort into your app.
    - Your app is just a block of text, from what I see, you didn't even take a second to try to give it a nice shaping.

Now I don't know how you behave in-game, but if you're a nice guy and get good feedback, and if you edit your app with the required info and format it in a better way, you may still have a chance to become trusted player. Feedback is really important though, as I don't know you personally, with no feedback form trusted players and/or members, I can't accept your app.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• __________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• I want be Trusted Player because i think i have a little bit lot of friends and some admins

I want be Trusted Player because i think i have a little bit lot of friends and some admins

speak no German but write English Perfectly.

I thought you are relaxed but copying stuff just to save some time and stating useless lies is just not the way i expect from a potential 'Trusted Player'.

No from me.

• I have edited my app so please judge your replies on my new one.

Kind regards
    - Harry

"You cant start the next Chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"
    - Mo! ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Mo! ()

• Hello Mo!,

I actually didn't reply because you didn't get any other feedback, so I can't choose as I'm almost never in game so I can't judge your behavior.
    Actually I wanted to reject your app right after I saw deleted User post, but I was on phone and decided to write the answer later, but after that you edited your post and it didn't look bad, so I decided to let the application running and see if you could get positive feedback.

So first, I can't accept your application right now because of the lack of feedback.
    I can let the thread open if you wish, to see if you can manage to get more people to answer here to give feedback.
    Or if you prefer, I can start a poll (in which only members will be able to vote). Though if not enough people vote, it means you're not "known" enough, and your application will be rejected (I need at least 4 positive votes and 75% yes to accept your app).

Secondly, there is a something that bothers me a bit in your application:

I believe I have what it takes to be a Trusted Member because I know how to put things back in place for example: If someone is being rude or racist, a ban would be the result.

CoD4 - Punishments for rule breakers

I know this thread didn't exist at the time you wrote your app, but now please take a look at it: As you can see (rule #2), directly banning someone for being rude is too harsh of a punishment. So please be aware of the kind of punishment that should be inflicted in which case.

Anyway, now just tell me what you prefer: A vote, or I let your app open longer and you try to get more feedback.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

• Zitat

would consider myself as decently at them both but by far not the best.

your not @ cj :P, but that dont really matters for your app

Zitat

I many friends on both servers and

On codjumper, i dont saw anyone u are in closer contact to, also i got negative feedback from some of my codjumpers.
    As we already have much trusted players, i dont want people to become trusted, which tell lies, or which i dont trust, so

NO from my side too.

I could have reject this app as im in the postition to do so, but i dont know if its in Ufaceds mind. So i let him give his oppinion again

• #Declined.

As Viruz is on no, and you play mostly on CJ (and dr), and you didn't get positive feedback, I have to decline your app.
    You will be able to apply again in the future (in at least a few months) if you feel like things have changed between you and admins/members on CJ. Though if Viruz is still against your app, it will be declined again.