No Recoil Ban ?

• i got banned permanent for no recoil because i lagged i don't have a hack

Guid: 5b7631e9
    Reason: No Recoil Hack(Reimington700)

What did you do before you got banned: spam shoot with r700 (get in roll the dice)
    Is/was your game laggy or was the server laggy: Not the server just me my connection is bad
    Do you have a good pc: Yes a good pc :p
    Do you have a high ping: Yes 59 when its good and 3/4 of the time 200 or 400 when my parents/brother use the connection :/
    Map: mp_dr_up
    Position on the map: At the spawn just at the top of the ladders
    Do you use special scripts/bind like autofire/mousewheel shooting/tap fire/reponse trigger/fast shoot/weapswitch/...: No

Sorry for my bad english i rly want to get unban i play for fun im lvl 30 bye. :)
    Thanks

• Your ping does suddenly spike to 400.
    Or keeps a constant between 200-400 ?

Because sudden ping spikes over twice your regular ping average will terminate the anticheat system till the lagg is solved.

I.E:
    You play with a ping diff of 25-35 , which will give you an avg of lets say: 29,88 ping
    As soon as your ping spikes to 59,76 or above. it will terminate the cheat detection.

Request an admin for the anticheat logs on your guid.
    avg ping + ban ping + detection levels fluctation will tell whether you used norecoil or not :D

Good Luck

• I'm not sure to understand all^^'
    i have 59 when its good and when i lag i have 200-999
    I have a problem connecting for some days because of "sfr" my connection, I try to solve the problem :/
    you can check the anticheat logs on my guid or call the other member of the sux clan ^^ i have 0 hack .

• In Codjumper this guy is always friendly and social, cant belive he hacks, but i cant proove it :/.

• [/code]

• mmmh doesn't look like my logging code...

can't tell if the ping is that different from the players avg ping with this logging.

although,

you did say you lagged but your ping seems quite stable at 90-98.
    which is by far not 200-400

• Mirko was soll mir das sagen? :D

• [/code]

ehh when im banned i have minimom 999ping not 92 its impossible
    or i don't understund your code source xD

• ye cool but i don't have a no recoil hack soo? how can i prove it your file is totaly wrong.
    thanks admin ..

@Wingzor
    in this log i have 98 okay but when im banned i have 999 not 98? (with red/yellow bars on the lagometer) you can look the screenshot if you want to see the same lag

• the fun thing about logs is that it's 100% hardcopy data from the server itself.

if you can proof yourself that might be a way to get unbanned.

all the logging provides is your exact PING when the detection took place. :P ( + misc info admins need )

• okay 100% hardcopy wrong or autoban plugin bug? and my ping i have 999 when im banned not 92 wtf 92 ? its 4day i have 999 when i connect on every serv

i thinks this log is about 4day of lag:
    player: SuX Lolz :](5b7631e9),Low-Detection(Weapon:(remington700) | ping:91 | Rate:24/80)
    player: SuX Lolz :](5b7631e9),Med-Detection(Weapon:(remington700) | ping:92 | Rate:40/80)
    player: SuX Lolz :](5b7631e9),High-Detection(Weapon:(remington700) | ping:97 | Rate:64/80
    )player: SuX Lolz :](5b7631e9),High-Detection(Weapon:(remington700) | ping:98 | Rate:72/80
    )player: SuX Lolz :](5b7631e9),High-Detection(Weapon:(remington700) | ping:92 | Rate:80/80)

but no 92...

and "if you can proof yourself that might be a way to get unbanned." i can prove it with idk skype or with you want
    so if you are sure im a cheater your plugin anticheat is very bad..

• if you are sure im a cheater your plugin anticheat is very bad..

This so called "bad anticheat plugin" did a good job so far and banned a lot of Hackers. I hope you know that your ping can switch within 1 second.
    I don't know if this could mean something but, 2 different names and 2 different detections.

Name: #Yolosweeg | Ping: 50 - 60 | Rate: 20 - 24 (M40A3, AK47U)

Name: Lolz | Ping: 90 - 100 | Rate: 24 - 80 (R700)

When I play KtK on a Map like Poolday, which starts to lagg after some minutes, everyone get a Ping between 100 - 180 or so.
    Sometimes (really rare, happened 3 times so far in over hundreds of hours) I get a Message: You use a script, warning 1 / 3. (not the exact same message)
    This only happens when everyone starts lagg. (laggy maps and only with P90 and Uzi)

• This so called "bad anticheat plugin" did a good job so far and banned a lot of Hackers. I hope you know that your ping can switch within 1 second.I don't know if this could mean something but, 2 different names and 2 different detections.Name:
    #Yolosweeg | Ping: 50 - 60 | Rate: 20 - 24 (M40A3, AK47U)
    Name: Lolz | Ping: 90 - 100 | Rate: 24 - 80 (R700)
    When I play KtK on a Map like Poolday, which starts to lagg after some minutes, everyone get a Ping between 100 - 180 or so.Sometimes (really rare, happened 3 times so far in over hundreds of hours) I get a Message: You use a script, warning 1 / 3. (not the exact same message) This only happens when everyone starts lagg. (laggy maps and only with P90 and Uzi)

yes you're right the anticheat can ban a hacker its 100% right but why me? my cod4 is clean and i don't hack
    soo I did what now i want play on this serv <_<