Beiträge von SuX Lolz

This so called "bad anticheat plugin" did a good job so far and banned a lot of Hackers. I hope you know that your ping can switch within 1 second.I don't know if this could mean something but, 2 different names and 2 different detections.Name:
    #Yolosweeg | Ping: 50 - 60 | Rate: 20 - 24 (M40A3, AK47U)
    Name: Lolz | Ping: 90 - 100 | Rate: 24 - 80 (R700)
    When I play KtK on a Map like Poolday, which starts to lagg after some minutes, everyone get a Ping between 100 - 180 or so.Sometimes (really rare, happened 3 times so far in over hundreds of hours) I get a Message: You use a script, warning 1 / 3. (not the exact same message) This only happens when everyone starts lagg. (laggy maps and only with P90 and Uzi)

yes you're right the anticheat can ban a hacker its 100% right but why me? my cod4 is clean and i don't hack
    soo I did what now i want play on this serv <_<

okay 100% hardcopy wrong or autoban plugin bug? and my ping i have 999 when im banned not 92 wtf 92 ? its 4day i have 999 when i connect on every serv

i thinks this log is about 4day of lag:
    player: SuX Lolz :](5b7631e9),Low-Detection(Weapon:(remington700) | ping:91 | Rate:24/80)
    player: SuX Lolz :](5b7631e9),Med-Detection(Weapon:(remington700) | ping:92 | Rate:40/80)
    player: SuX Lolz :](5b7631e9),High-Detection(Weapon:(remington700) | ping:97 | Rate:64/80
    )player: SuX Lolz :](5b7631e9),High-Detection(Weapon:(remington700) | ping:98 | Rate:72/80
    )player: SuX Lolz :](5b7631e9),High-Detection(Weapon:(remington700) | ping:92 | Rate:80/80)

but no 92...

and "if you can proof yourself that might be a way to get unbanned." i can prove it with idk skype or with you want
    so if you are sure im a cheater your plugin anticheat is very bad..

ye cool but i don't have a no recoil hack soo? how can i prove it your file is totaly wrong.
    thanks admin ..

@Wingzor
    in this log i have 98 okay but when im banned i have 999 not 98? (with red/yellow bars on the lagometer) you can look the screenshot if you want to see the same lag

[/code]

ehh when im banned i have minimom 999ping not 92 its impossible
    or i don't understund your code source xD

I'm not sure to understand all^^'
    i have 59 when its good and when i lag i have 200-999
    I have a problem connecting for some days because of "sfr" my connection, I try to solve the problem :/
    you can check the anticheat logs on my guid or call the other member of the sux clan ^^ i have 0 hack .

i got banned permanent for no recoil because i lagged i don't have a hack

Guid: 5b7631e9
    Reason: No Recoil Hack(Reimington700)

What did you do before you got banned: spam shoot with r700 (get in roll the dice)
    Is/was your game laggy or was the server laggy: Not the server just me my connection is bad
    Do you have a good pc: Yes a good pc :p
    Do you have a high ping: Yes 59 when its good and 3/4 of the time 200 or 400 when my parents/brother use the connection :/
    Map: mp_dr_up
    Position on the map: At the spawn just at the top of the ladders
    Do you use special scripts/bind like autofire/mousewheel shooting/tap fire/reponse trigger/fast shoot/weapswitch/...: No

Sorry for my bad english i rly want to get unban i play for fun im lvl 30 bye. :)
    Thanks