Unban Request

• Basic Questions

Guid: 8dce6e36

Reason: hmmkay

Banner: I cannot find the ban profile as I do not know when it happened. I do not remember ever being banned. I have been playing cs:go for the last month or so, then when i go back to cod4, I could not join any 3xP server because i was banned.

Advanced Questions

If you got banned for silent aim/aimbot/no recoil, you've to answer some more questions:

What did you do before you got banned: Shooting/Strafing/Camping/Random Shooting/Bouncing?

Is/was your game laggy or was the server laggy: Dont remember

Do you have a good pc: Decent.

Do you have a high ping: Yes, like 140 i think (from USA)

Map: I think it might have been on Nuketown. I remember being playing really well after playing all day. I think I recall some people accusing me of hacking but I dont think I was ever banned while in the server.

Position on the map: Dont know.

Do you use special scripts/bind like autofire/mousewheel shooting/tap fire/reponse trigger/fast shoot/weapswitch/...: No

I used to be an 3xP member a while ago, but lost it when I was innactive and they made all the members check in. I have never hacked and never will, hence why I am requesting an unban.

EDIT: Proof of ban

• Unbanned.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.