Beiträge von Marzy

Basic Questions

Guid: 8dce6e36

Reason: hmmkay

Banner: I cannot find the ban profile as I do not know when it happened. I do not remember ever being banned. I have been playing cs:go for the last month or so, then when i go back to cod4, I could not join any 3xP server because i was banned.

Advanced Questions

If you got banned for silent aim/aimbot/no recoil, you've to answer some more questions:

What did you do before you got banned: Shooting/Strafing/Camping/Random Shooting/Bouncing?

Is/was your game laggy or was the server laggy: Dont remember

Do you have a good pc: Decent.

Do you have a high ping: Yes, like 140 i think (from USA)

Map: I think it might have been on Nuketown. I remember being playing really well after playing all day. I think I recall some people accusing me of hacking but I dont think I was ever banned while in the server.

Position on the map: Dont know.

Do you use special scripts/bind like autofire/mousewheel shooting/tap fire/reponse trigger/fast shoot/weapswitch/...: No

I used to be an 3xP member a while ago, but lost it when I was innactive and they made all the members check in. I have never hacked and never will, hence why I am requesting an unban.

EDIT: Proof of ban

One time me and my friends were MMA fighting. Of course we had boxing gloves on and it wasn't just fist fighting. Well in MMA you can take people down on the ground and submit them. My friend knew I would beat him with that so I promised him I wouldn't take him down. So we started and he was just wailing his hands everywhere while i was covering up and only thro#removed punches when I knew they would land. Well next thing you know I wake up and I am on the ground with everyone laughing at me. My friend knocked me out and it was very embarrassing. He still brings it up today even though it was about 5 years ago.

I am going to have to agree with expert, both have the same xf and skype names. His other application was started march 24.

Don't know what the duration between applications has to be though.

Hello my name is Derek online I am known as Marzy. I am 22 years old and live in USA. I am in college right now and majoring in Graphic Design. My hobbies not including this are drinking and school :/ I have been a trusted member for a little bit now. I play a lot on Deathrun and Nuketown. I am level 25 on DR and on the old Nuketown server I was ranked number 1 player, according to Gametracker. I want to be a part of 3xP' because I am friends with a lot of the members and for the ability to ban. The reason that I want the ability to ban is because now when I play it is not fun anymore. With my ability to kick, everyone expects me to use it whenever someone hacks. So when I join a game most of the time I am spectating to see if someone is hacking. Then once I kick them they join right back and I am back to spectator to see if they have turned it off or not. Usually they don't so I have to keep kicking them. I am also some what of a stickler for the rule "English and German only". However its always the same people that don't obey it because they know all I will do is kick them, then they can just rejoin and do it again. I know I do not get on Teamspeak but I am always on XF and will gladly talk to anyone on there. I will also make an attempt to get on TS more.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I have been playing DR for about 2 months but I have been playing the Nuketown server for about 2 years now. I played it back when Voices.net owned it.

Thank you for your time,

Marzy

XF: Marrzy

you watch too many movies xD

Lol I'm not kidding. Look up "East Asian age reckoning". I guess they don't practice the "real" way of east Asian age reckoning though, because usually they add 1 year when the new year comes not on the birthday. So since he was born on December, 1 month after he was born he would actually be 2 making him 19 today.

You must not be looking at me then....... because i ALWAYS respect turns even if everyone else is jumping in to get a turn. And I am usually good ask most people in the server. And the only thing I've ever done was shoot the wall accidentally killing the activator one time. I do not know why you or head are saying I do it on SM because I don't and I never have. If you've seen me play, it's been when I just got on or something because I am actually good. :S

You are good, but I think what visible is saying is that you are not the most skilled player on the server like you said.

Hey toobawz, I strictly play cod4. I've played with you many times in deathrun. No other games have seen worth getting though, but maybe some suggestions and i will start playing those as well.