Few Bugs

• Hi.
    There are few bugs which i observed in last few days.
    First: Here is some error, since today i see it sometimes when i want to join board.

Second: I can not see the board chat.

Third: Kuro made new thread about new maps on ktk, i can not see it without link which he send me.

Fourth: Lot of commands are not working for example !noob xxx

Fiveth: Manu Admin Mod was restarting when UF tried to !sg trusted slonder

• 1) Afaik this only appears when Mirko is working on the shoutbox.
    2) Go to Forum, which is next to Dashboard.
    3) Go to CoD4, then to the"Improvement" forum (not quite sure if that's the correct name, it's 'Verbesserungsvorschläge' in german) link
    4+5) Afaik Mirko is still working on the MAM, he knows about the bugs.

• Fiveth: Manu Admin Mod was restarting when UF tried to !sg trusted slonder (shouldn't happen, which server?)

Last time I tried it was yesterday (or maybe the day before, not sure), so maybe you've fixed this since then?
    But it wasn't working on dr, and also not on ktk and cj. Haven't tried on any other server.

Edit: Just tried, !sg is unrecognized now (on dr at least).

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()