Cod4 Codjumper Problem

• Download loops happens all the time. Easy fix is to copy .iwd file from usermaps>map and paste it into mod folder (^73xp_^5codjumper), but this should not be necessarily. Most players don't know about this fix and can't join the server. Some players including me experience crashes on loading screen, the only way to join is to wait for map to change. We are losing alot of players because of this.

• I personally can't help you with that, but what I can do for now is restarting the server everytime a DL loop happens.
    Just say there is a loop on the CJ server in the chatbox everytime it happens, and I (or any other admin) will restart the server to momentarily fix the problem.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• As we talked about it im not able to fix this problem.. :(

• Unfortunately, this is not only a problem with 3xp, but with the mod itself. That's why you usually have to download loads of iwd files when joining other servers. However, there are 2 ways in which you can fix this. The first is to restart the server, causing a temporarily fix. The next way is to go into your usermaps folder, the map you want to fix, and place it in the mod the server currently has loaded.

This will prevent any future problems of looping (On a specific map)