Trusted player application

• 1. Yes i think so, because it is by definition
    2. Your avatar is disciriminatory, because it compares downies with potatos in a cynical way. I dont have closer contact to a downie. Could you explain how a lost hand and the down syndrom are equal?
    3. So first off you tell me that you play with the same key since 7 years. And in the very next sentence you say you've been victim of many cd key thefts? How does that make any sense?
    4. You do not remember any of my kicks, but you want me to name one so you can tell me why it was lame? That means that every of my kicks were lame, since youll find a reason eventually?
    5. I did read your app, and it didnt convince me.
    6. Not in a short period of time while puberty
    7. I dont know what youre talking about
    8. So on the DR server you dont need to respect the rules since you only chill out there?

Iam not that naiv.
    @ HD criticism still is allowed tho

Think i made my point. Not going to go further into this

• I think HD summed it up pretty well.

I don't know yet if Slondermon will do a perfect job, but I'm convinced he won't do crap.
    And if there are too many imperfections in his job, I'll demote him. I talked to him in private and he totally agrees with that.

Closed.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.