Temp ban of PC.

• the point is, that you are the hero for the poor guys who got banned or whatever. You are the guy who ask things for other people.

Every banned people has the right to write s.th about his ban here. But he did nothing. So why you are asking for the reasons of a tempban a few hours before it's gone?

Hope we can talk about it tomorrow. As I already said, I've time after 6pm

• And what's yours, #removed?
    I mean seriously, what is YOUR point? Don't tell me it's about some random tempban, you're really not the kind of person to defend some poor guy who just got banned. Usually you prefer to insult people who come make a ban appeal, and all of a sudden you make a ban appeal for someone who didn't even care to do it himself.

But if you want an answer to your wrong question, here it is:
    shbc has been trusted player for over a year on our servers, and has played over 500 hours on our HC server. As far as I remember, it's the first time someone ever complained about him. Doesn't look too bad of a trusted player to me.
    And if you want I can remind you of a ban appeal made by some guy that you banned, and you had no proof of his "cheat" because you didn't record. You still didn't hesitate to threaten him. And if someone dared to tell you you might be wrong, you'll never believe him anyway. What gives you the right to call into question other people's banning skills when you aren't even able to call yourself into question once in a while?
    shbc's answer on this thread looks far better than all your answers when someone appealed one of your bans.
    So what more do you want? I could write a bigger "book" about why this thread is complete garbage, but I don't think it's necessary.

Oh and btw, feel free to reply here just by saying "I didn't read your book it's all bs", everyone knows what it means.

Edit:
    The part about you is just to show contradictions, to show that your ban appeal in the name of PC is just complete garbage and you actually don't give a fuck about it, the problem is somewhere else. If you have something to say, then say it.
    I couldn't care less about what happened with ban appeals months ago.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• Ohz noez Mirko and ufaced gone wild gg #removed no need for a re cant play with nubs :D

Also you saw wh how the fuck do you see "wallhack" you got to be kidding me 3xp adding some noob ass admins thats why you guys are dying slowly