Just Got banned

• Hi
    Just a few minutes ago I got a ban on KtK server.

Guid: 5af3296d
    Reason: No Recoil Hack[Desert Eagle]
    Banner: [Autoban]

I was shooting fast with a Desert Eagle. the map was Crash and No I don't use scripts or hacks. :)

P.S : I had another account on your server which got banned for the same reason. by that time, I didn't know I can request for unban so I changed my serial number and started the process again. but honestly, you should do something about this autoban thing.

With Regards,
    Kayvan.

[ UPDATE : ]

What did you do before you got banned: Shooting
    Is/was your game laggy or was the server laggy: I'm not sure but I think none of them.
    Do you have a good pc: I'm playing with my laptop and yes it is good ! :D
    Do you have a high ping: I think yes, it is usually around 200
    Map: Crash
    Position on the map: I don't know how to explain this, I was in the building near the garage, near the ladder
    Do you use special scripts : No I don't

• Hey,

at first, read this: I got a ban, please read it before posting

and update your first post.

#removed developed a big part of the anticheat system (especially the no recoil part). We tested and improved it over many months so the no recoil check has a very high detection rate (I would say over 98%). So #removed is right (with a chance of 98%) if he says stop cheating.

@#removed #removed: you could say it a bit more polite ;-)
    here is the detection log, you can say more about it

• And just to give you an exemple: I've played on our servers with this anticheat for over a year and for dozens or maybe hundreds of hours, and there is only one line is the detections log where my name appears. Which means the anticheat has detected I might have a no recoil hack only once. And as you can see in the log mirko911 posted, it has to detect it a lot of times in a row before actually banning someone. In the thousands of bullets I've fired, I'd say this anticheat doesn't make a lot of mistakes.

How can you explain you played around 40 hours and got so many detections?

Now this isn't my anticheat, and I don't know everything, but this seems suspicious to me.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Well, I believe you.
    I don't know how this "anti cheat" works, but like I said, it happened to me another time before.
    in both of them, I was shooting fast with a Desert Eagle.
    I don't have an explanation because I don't know how this happened.
    could it be because of my high ping ? I don't know, I'm just guessing !

yeah, you trust your system and I'm just a new guy; there is no reason for you to believe my words.
    I don't know what to say.
    but I was really enjoying this game. :(

• @#removed #removed :
    Can you please explain to me how this works ?
    When your system get suspicious?
    I have to know, maybe this could help you improve your anti cheat system.

I played 40 hours and I don't want to start it again from zero !
    please help me with this.

thanks.

• In the thousands of bullets I've fired, I'd say this anticheat doesn't make a lot of mistakes.

Maybe this time it did.
    Or maybe there is a problem with my computer or the softwares I've installed, which in this case I don't know what to do !
    Could you guys please help me ?
    I'm an honest guy, I didn't use any hacks ! :(

• @#removed #removed:
    This is not bullshit, please show some respect.

so, according to your words, somehow I shooted faster than a certain speed so no recoils created by the game or detected by your system. right ?
    how is this even possible ? :S

• 1)

I provide my share here and that is it. it saves alot of bullshit like this.

You can do exactly the same without the insult at the end of your sentence. Try it next time.

2) Stop liking your own posts haha

3) You can easily edit even though you're on phone, I think you'll be smart enough to find the function :D

@KayvanMazaheri No, it means you shot multiple times and the anticheat detected multiple times in a row that all your shots had no recoil. I don't think it has anything to do with speed. And if let's say you shoot 5 times and the anticheat detects no recoil, but then you shoot again and the anticheat detects some recoil, the "counter" is set back to zero. I don't know exactly how many shots without recoil you must shoot in a row to end up getting banned. I don't really understand the 40/80 then 60/80 then 62/80... Not sure what that means.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• @UFaced:Thanks for your response.
    I know your anti cheat system detected me as a cheater. that is why I'm here.
    I'm sure I didn't use hacks.
    So, I ask you to unban me if you don't think that I'm a cheater (Which I believe I'm not !).

I took this game from one of my friend via a flash storage; I just copied the files and entered a valid keycode.
    is it possible that my friend has done something to the files ?
    I don't even know how one can apply hacks !
    Can you help me ? I don't have any other guesses.

Thanks.

• Hi KayvanMazaheri,

it is an autoban. Our anticheat tools have the job to search your computer and to detect cheats.
    We have detected a cheat program at your account (dont know why and it isnt our job to clean up your game) and we wont unban you.

kind regards,
    Ons

@#removed #removed: Like I said before, be polite and respectful here on our board. If you are not able to be, because it is your bad character as dutch guy or what ever, feel free to delete your account here and wont use our board anymore.

• ons:
    Thanks for your response.

I really enjoyed playing at your server, I wish I could do it again.
    I don't want to bother you nice guys anymore.
    I still think that you have to review your anticheat system.
    anyway, this wasn't what I expected when I started this thread.
    I wish you all the best.
    good luck and have fun with your rude dutch friend !