I can't enter the KTK server.

• Hey 3xp members and admins!

So today I was searching for a KTK server with high population and I found your server on Game tracker. After I took IP and tried to enter the server it said I am banned.

My guid: 7b71cdda
    Reason: No Recoil Hack(mp44) (auto ban)

I would like to know if this ban could be removed because I never played on this server before and I don't want to change my key code to because then I would lose all the other stats and levels on different servers.

• Heho Rorschacha :)

And welcome to 3xP. What's your in Game name? I couldn't find Rorschacha.

I searched for his Guid. It's used by 8 different peoples, from different countries and none of them got a ban.

Since i can't do anything to help , (i hope you are innocent tho) i wish you good luck.

Greetz; HD

• @HD It's because autobans are not recorded on the stats page.

@Rorschacha As HD said, the CD key you are using is used by A LOT of different people. 8 over the past 10 months.
    I guess you found it on youtube or some website. That's the kind of key that are used by a lot of hackers, so that's the kind of key which you really shouldn't be using. Even if I unban it, chances are it will get banned again in the next months, and chances are you're going to get banned on servers you are already playing on, because a cheater used the same key, and you most likely won't get unbanned.

I don't know on which server you're playing on, but I think the best thing for you would be to change key now before you level up more and get banned afterwards. That could happen on any server you like. I can PM you a cracked key that no one else would have if you wish.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Send me a PM ("Conversation") and I will give you a new key.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.