Beiträge von Rorschacha

Well I deleted cod4 and including the whole KTK mod folder with maps and all the other shit I can't reinstall it before 2nd of sept because I recently got a new house and my old house has new limited internet since I really dont stay much here anymore. But I will let you know if re-installing the game helped and re-downloading the mod to ofc. So slonder I hope your solution (the only one yet) will work.

Hey guys! I have a tiny bug that I have problem with. After the new kill streak system update everything was fine, all the kill streaks worked perfectly and with no issues. But few days back I decided to switch them and then the problem began. After I clicked on poison grenade every single kill streak on the list turned dark grey and now I am not able to choose any of them. Ive tried different ways to fix it but nothing seems to work. So now I am reaching out to you and hoping to get a solution for this problem/bug. I will be happy to provide you with any extra information needed!

@mirko911 Just clicking on white IP times out.

Servers: There are quite a lot of them, including all of 3xP servers but not all of the servers are displayed like this.
    Time: There is no specific time on this. It's been like this for quite a long time for now.

I would sill like to connect to the server from favourite servers list because copying and pasting this " cod.3xP-Clan.com:28969 " can be quite annoying.

Hey guys! It was not long time ago when I first joined your cool KTK server. From since then I earned 3 or 4 prestiges and now I have a slight problem. If I try to connect to the server it will set the time and then say "Server timed out." and as added to fav servers it displays to me as IP not name. If anyone of you knows a reason or of it or knows how to fix it I would be really grateful. I can provide any extra information if needed, just ask.

Hey 3xp members and admins!

So today I was searching for a KTK server with high population and I found your server on Game tracker. After I took IP and tried to enter the server it said I am banned.

My guid: 7b71cdda
    Reason: No Recoil Hack(mp44) (auto ban)

I would like to know if this ban could be removed because I never played on this server before and I don't want to change my key code to because then I would lose all the other stats and levels on different servers.