Neuer Minecraft Server Konzept Bearbeitung/New Minecraft server conception

• By everyone you probably mean the German ppl too Haha
    Soz for my German only had German class for 2 years learned most on my own.

So what I said was that if you need help or if you need an entire server, I could help. I have a ton of experience on hosting and managing minecraft servers and have done this often. It's not a lot of work for me to create and manage one and I like to do things like that.
    Although I don't know if there are potential players? Because 3xp nowadays is more like a cod4 / csgo clan :p

• atm the server is down.

Because 3xp nowadays is more like a cod4 / csgo clan :p

2 -3 years ago we had a big minecraft server. But then the ddos attacks started and ruined the server

have a ton of experience on hosting and managing minecraft servers and have done this often. It's not a lot of work for me to create and manage one and I like to do things like that.

We have and we know many people who have some knowledge about minecraft servers. The problem is that these players plays 75% Cod4 or CSGO and 25% Minecraft. We need people who play only minecraft. People who are online every day, who can take care of the server etc.

Also we need players. It's not good to ask for players on this board because when all players/trusteds from our servers starts to play minecraft we would have a full mc server but empty cod4 server. What we need are external new people who don't affect the population of other servers

• So, maybe serverpact and other voting sites for Mc servers could work?
    And btw u can easily setup/buy anti ddos for the server. If you want a server I can look into that some more and give you the information needed to do so?
    But the player issue is a very big issue indeed..

• ExcesusNL

You have to see the problem as "We want a popular server, we have most of what it needs to, but we don't have the players"
    3xP really is more a Shooter clan then mincraft back in the past. These minecraft days were great. It was my first server I ever played on and I will propably never find such a great server again. I searched a year, but... yea... 3xP was a Citybuild Server. One of the most popular in germany. With "most popular" I mean... in the Top 50 or even higher. Why? Cause it had Admin playing Minecraft ONLY, which only worried about the MINECRAFT server. You, we need those people. As I was 13 I only played Minecraft. I was one of those people. But the older you get, the longer you play a game, the more it get's boring. With DDOS and people leaving, there was no reason anymore to play minecraft. Yes I can say, DDOS ruined Minecraft for me. Minecraft isn't fun anymore since the 3xP "died". I tried a 3xP rebirth with another guy from the clan but we failed... We weren't able to work together and we weren't as sucessful as we needed to be. We had maybe 20 Players again. For about 2 weeks, thats all.

So that was my shortened history of the server ^^

What I wanted to tell you is:
    - You need VERY active people, playing Minecraft all the time. If you have them, you have a great start!
    - You need people to manage the server, build it, keeping it alive and active
    And thats all 3xP needs, but don't have. Thats no reproach! It's just the fact. But those people are very hard to find. You will propably find them as very young people, 12 - 14.

That was all I wanted to say atm ;)
    And if you don't know me: I left the clan years ago. But I think I never really TOTALLY left it 'cause I still read in the forum and stay updated about the clan ^^ even tho I am already in another community. 3xP is great and it will ever be :)

• Thanks for your comment, but that's almost exactly what I meant :P
    The big problem is players, as you also stated.
    I think 3xP has, like mirko said, quite some builders, designers, developpers and managers. And for a minecraft server you only need 1-3 people maintaining it, 'behind the screens', as you probably know.
    But it's true, I don't play mc either, but I like making servers behind te screens.
    I don't think there's going to be a 3xP MC server anymore? Otherwise we should maybe use vote sites, and youtube, as advertising?

• as you said, we've mappers, modders, plugin developers, server managers but no active admins.
    And if you don't have active admins, the server will die.

I saw many many popular minecraft servers were the leader was a stupid 12 year old kid. He failed with Logblock and many other plugin configurations but the server was full and no one cared about a huge 12000 * 12000 Block of Obsidian who accidently in the middle of his city.

So, if you can give me 3 active admins [I don't really care about the age, if the guys are ok] who wants to administrate the server (help players, kick people, etc ... ) then we can talk about a relaunch.

Atm. we've an unfished server:
    normal Map with City plots
    farming map (which will be cleared all x days)
    gaming map (some minigames ~found @IMaxwellI's Skyblock Minigame it was still working)
    creative map (creative buildings)

I think many people play minigames only atm. So we could have a chance with a classic, well administrated city build server

• I can be an active admin, but I need 2 more and I think there might be guys on the forum who want to be admins on the server, so I'll give them a chance.

If you want to be an admin on the 3xp minecraft server send me a conversation message or add me on skype: Patrick1337. (with the dot)

• Im still regulary playing Minecraft besides Cod. The only issue is, what I could read out of the Thread so far, im not interested in Vanilla Servers. Since the discovery of Mod-Packs i started playing them because they offer so much more challenges and things in general to do. Im also quite knowledged in using Administrative Plugins like Logblock/WorldGuard, so knowledge isnt the problem. I can in the other Hand help you if some problems exist with certain Configuration Issues. I learned most of the things on a Server with about ~100-120 Players online daily. I lost interest in that after they tried to kick me out because i wasnt able to stand in for all the bullying they were doing on Users.

I would love to assist you, but yet again Vanilla isnt interesting to me anymore. Even with Plugins like McMMO which includes some sort of Leveling System regarding things like Mining or Woodcutting which had been my priority #1 before i found out about Mod-Servers.

I wish you good luck though with the Project.

• I also agree with you Rhoyder. Same with me, if i play minecraft, i play forge with mods. In vanilla there is nothing new. And all things are known. Would be really interesting, if the server would require some mods/modpacks.

Like lets take 'Tekkit' for example. There are machines, interesting items, etc. And in 'Tekkit' is interesting that, you make new Rings, machines, Generators and more. But there would be a problem, that it would be empty cause it would require a modpack, and the players would need to search the tekkit(Lets say it is tekkit server) modpack first. And they'll be lazy and will not dowload and put the modpack in by themselves. Maybe there is a plugin, that asks you to download the modpack and it automatically puts the modpack in the .minecraft folder. I also think, it would need two servers then, cause it will need to require to download the modpack in one server (Cause you can't enter the server without the modpack) and then when it downloads, and puts in the folder, it automatically redirects you to the other server. Also, i think if there would be two servers, in the MAIN server there can be like Factions/survival. And in the start, if you right press on the 'Tekkit' server sign, it asks your permission to download the modpack and put it in the folder automatically & Redirect you to the server too. But it also would need forge, but forge needs to be done for the player him/herself.

I'm just saying and i think it will be vanilla anyways :( But that's not a problem for me to be online at it.

Cheers,
    nUKA

• @IMaxwellI what about you? It's your thread, and u seem to have a ton of experience. Can you be an active admin? And do you want to be?

Hmm... I play Trove alot and CS:GO atm... I am not sure if I would be there whole days. In addition that I'll start my "Upper secondary qualification"? there is no real translation for Abitur, since this is a Germany exclusive ;P
    But I am by no means averse to this ^^
    I will see what I can do :)
    and if we can work as a team, I think I will have the incentive

Wäre auch wieder dabei. :D

Wenn du auch dabei wärst, wäre das vielleicht eine Möglichkeit alles zu vergessen was zum schluss zwischen uns war :o