[CoD4:CJ] Super Sonico (Xfire:lolicore97)

• Good evening everyone, my name is Charlie; using the alias "Super Sonico" I was born in London, England but lived in Seoul (South Korea) until I was around 5 which I then moved to Birmingham in England. I speak in both English and Korean fluently and learning Japanese (Maybe I'll learn German later in life, who knows ㅋㅋ). I am currently 15 years old (DOB: 24.9.1998 )(Sorry I'm not 16 :( ) and love to play CoDJumper and rhythm games (osu! etc) I am a friendly person but sometimes can get carried away if a person argues with me for whatever reason. I'm currently in school, but I'm also going to college where I'm learning the Assembly coding language and Japanese.

Before I go into my cod4 gaming style, I want to point out that I ONLY play codjumper, so I won't have anything like kills or kd ratio. I have no eSport skills, as I suck at shooting, aiming etc. But I'm getting interested to play in other servers such as deathrun and kth (And of course I'll play 3xP deathrun because it seems the most popular and friendly!) I play CoD4, osu!, CoD2 and a bit of arma 3.
    I brought CoD4 straight for CoDJumper after watching some codjumper videos, I was instantly hooked. I used to regularly play in 14 hour sessions but now I rarely play that much, 2 hours at a maximum. I played for 1 year straight before moving to other games and regularly coming back to cj. I am quite active in TS3, but due to money issues, I have no mic >w<
    I first started playing in 3xP around 2 weeks ago, and it seems a great place to have fun and help others.
    At first I had no intention of joining this clan, but the reason I have created an application is because I have noticed that this seems to be the most mature clan and with the nicest members and non members. Since I'm better than most people at the server (I'm not boasting here lol; ) I believe that I should help them since they all also want to get better at codjumper. I am helpful at teaching bounce techniques, telling people where the right path is and also telling and saying what and when you should use the right fps for any bounce. I could not care for any ranks/rights etc, but I feel like if I'm a member of 3xP, I could greatly help the community (And even members!) Most people in 3xP wouldn't even notice me, but I'm sure there's some members in the codjumper server which would know me :-)
    I just created an Xfire account so I could communicate with you people, its 'lolicore97' (but I'm sure you guessed from the title ^^ )

So as my first application, I could also call it an introduction to you all, I hope I'll be friends with you all!
    This concludes my application I guess, thanks for reading! :love:
    Best regards,
    Super Sonico.

• Nice app.. Codjumper? I think our admin of the Codjumper server will be happy, :)

Edit 1: finally a person who says he will help the guys on our servers, instead of ban them.

Edit 2: I have a problem with your age. Sorry

• Hello and Welcome,

I saw you sometimes on 3xP' Codjumper, and u seemed very friendly and mature for your age and (Point i like the most) u pwn on Cj,
    i saw u finishing mp_nevada witch is a pretty hard map in the hard part for me and im not soooo bad as well.

2 Problems are there:

-U have no mic atm, it would be very nice if u buy a microphone in the next few weeks because its good to get people know if we can talk with them!

-U are 15 years old and the normal requirement age is 16 to join our clan, but from my view we could make an exeption, because, in my view, we need some active codjumper players to get ourself popular and bigger in the codjumper-community.

• The app looks good, but there wont be any more exceptions in age.
    Without a mic you wont be able to join either. I mean you dont even need a good one.
    I'd probably vote yes, if you were older, but for now i'd suggest to give you trusted or friend rank, until your atleast 16. When your old enough you can apply again.

• @ #removed

Pls delete your fkin private messages, i cant send u a private message!!!

• Hi Super Sonico,

your application looks good. We are a Community to play our favourite games with our friends to combine fun in game with social stuffs.
    Can you please join our teamspeak, that we have a chance to meet you and your character?

I vote for yes, if you are a nice diplomantic character. =)

kind regards,
    ons alias dominik

• OTAKU ALERT !!!! :D :D :D :D :D I LOVE YOU ALREADY! (sorry for caps) i've seen him in game on codjumper, nice guy. really fun to talk and play with. +1 from me :) excellent application.

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.

• First Poll will started when u r back