Where does your name come from?

• Because I am really bored, I decided to remake my topic originally created on braxi.org.
    Just explain the background of your gaming alias.

Where does your alias come from?

I'll start: I'm a dutch guy and I listen to Hardstyle regularly. HeadHunterz is a pretty famous Hardstyle DJ and his alias is Heady.. So I started using the name: Headdy, due to I think it looks nicer. ;)

Anyways, nothing really special. Now I am really interested in your names. ;)

• Dem 1337 hax pro
    "MIRKO, ENEMY COMING IN, FRAG IT NOW!" thats what first came up in my mind :p

@Wing Nice, funny! :)

• TEMARi is just one of my names :p i used A LOT of aliases before, cant even remember how many, probably like 10+ xD
    but the name TEMARi name originates from a japanese anime series, Naruto.
    Temari is a character in the anime and i thought the name is cool x)

• Some day I played a mmorpg
    I was an archer so i searched a good name for an archer. I thought about Leolass from #removed of the rings... but suddenly i came to Maxwell :D
    Maxwell was already given to someone so i decided to put an I on both sides. Worked :P

PS: I don't play mmorpg anymore... but Skyrim...

• Okayyy, here's my story:

My RL surname is "David". When I was in 8th/9th class in school since one day a few school mates started to bother me by calling me "DaveBorrows" or something similar (I cannot remember anymore why they came to the idea to call me so).
    At this time I started to play CoD4 with some other classmates (e.g. Fr33g !t, LeFFuD, Weed, ...) over Hamachi *lololololol* and I searched for a name and then I thought "F*ck you, bullies!" and named me "DaveTheBorrow" to satirize them.
    Then we altogether found a clan called "MN" and so I had to cut my name because of the clan tag and there it was: "Borrow".
    Later we renamed "MN" to 3xP' and went awesome. :D :D :D

Yea that was my (and Clan's) story :D

• wow
    Was watching a sunrise
    such beautiful (like me)
    so i chose it
    wow

for real i started using "Sunrise" (didn't even know why) when i played medal of honor heroes 2 on psp, i was in a clan (ppl liked to write LiiKe THaT so it became SuNRiiZe, and now Sunriize)

• My RL surname is "David". When I was in 8th/9th class in school since one day a few school mates started to bother me by calling me "DaveBorrows" or something similar (I cannot remember anymore why they came to the idea to call me so).
    At this time I started to play CoD4 with some other classmates (e.g. Fr33g !t, LeFFuD, Weed, ...) over Hamachi *lololololol* and I searched for a name and then I thought "F*ck you, bullies!" and named me "DaveTheBorrow" to satirize them.
    Then we altogether found a clan called "MN" and so I had to cut my name because of the clan tag and there it was: "Borrow".
    Later we renamed "MN" to 3xP' and went awesome.

I thought you borrow money too much that's why you've used this name. :troll : :troll: :troll: :troll:

Edit: My parents gave me this name. :troll: (I'm not off-topic now)

• Earlier my ingame name was MaRc (short for Marcel).. I used some aliases for promod... to be cool or something I don't know and one of them was Chaotic
    One year ago or something like that I changed it to ChaoticZ.
    btw., I made beats until 2011/12 with the name MaRc Beats .. also came from that ;D

And how I came to "Marcy ChaoticZ." is not such long ago. Didn't want to use my real life name in Facebook anymore, so I just connected my nickname "Marcy" with my alias "ChaoticZ." and done .. :)

• My name original started from DangerOfLife. Real life buddies called me that, ( i had dangerous life when i was 15-18, don't really wanna talk about it..) At some part, i shortened it to Lifes. I had various versions of it. Like xLifes, iLifes, iLifesHD etc.. I found novacrew, played there asked #removed; "Can i add zor in my name?" (Asked similar like that.. LOL.) Got positive answer, and changed my name to Lifeszor. Then, i changed it to Leffei, played with it about a year. I changed it back to Lifeszor about week before i joined 3xP. (Wing, i'm not K.I.A xd) Anyway, i have been having a lot of aliases, but i'm most known by using the name Lifes, xLifes, Leffei and Lifeszor.

• well i had aliases for every game i played and they were all different, actually when i am thinking about it i don't know why.
    named myself "Apostel" which means "apostle" - ofc not dat boring - i was like : "aPo$T3L" - my first clan called me "apo" everytime -> there comes the cut.
    btw:

in cod black ops my name was "Hirntripper" ( = brain gonorrhea)

in the big internet i am also known as Papst (Pope) and Ichi (from Ichi the Killer), wrote many film reviews and columns and other shit.

nope i don't believe in god.

• when I joined 3xP' my nick was Xsjado because I needed a new profile to level again to 55 in COD xD
    it's the name of one of my stunt skates and it's spoken like "shadow"

but then I went back to my original nickname Jack_Raiden
    startet like 15 years ago wenn I used to chat really much, I was somewhere in a Metal Gear Solid themed chat
    I was like a walking MGS wiki, so I needed a MGS nick
    started as Raiden, but everyone else had 2 names...
    Raiden is his nickname but Jack is his real name
    so I came up with Jack Raiden and still use it today^^