blEEEnd's Application ^__^

• BLEEEEEEEEND :D EYE CANCER D: take out the colors....
    Nice guy :D one of my best friends on the server, talk to him in ts almost daily
    +1 from me
    Good luck bro!!! :D

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.

• seems be like a nice guy and i see him every day on Ts3 so +1 from me :D btw sry 4 my bad english ^^

I prefer reading "bad" english (not that bad though don't worry :P) than german, so keep speaking bad english please :tongue_1:

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Bl3nd just asked me through xfire what was up with his app. Since he applied before we started revamping the app system, I think we should have taken a decision about him long ago, or am I wrong?
    Would be quite unfair if he had to reapply IMO, so what about continuing on this one, and soon the recruiters could vote on him?

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Alright, i checked the app again, and especially youre stats. After skipping through the dozens of names you used so far, i was a bit confused by youre kicks and bans.
    You've got plenty of kicks in the last months, and 3 bans aswell . 2 of them seem to be 'only' tempbans, nevertheless this is definitly a negative point!
    You're skill is fine, as far as i know it from DR. Promod does not seem to you fav. mod, tho. (KD Ratio: 0.8 in 1,7h)
    Iam also not sure about youre maturity. We got plenty of applicants youre age, from the DR community. And those mainly been the ones causing trouble. Iam not saying, that youre like that, but I developed some sort of caution towards DR applicants. You would be granted alot of powers, as a member. But is there any contribution you could give the Clan at its current point? Anything that makes you valuable for us?

Overall i think youre a friendly person, with a average skill. There are still negative points aswell. I'll wait what the rest of the recruiters think about you, before i'll vote.

• Hmm , I haven't checked this in a while o.O
    I probably will do a re-apply, as soon as my family problems go off,and my dad finally coming out of hospital.

I'll re-apply soon.
    By the way, Skalli: Why do you think giving me rights isn't the right decision? Seems kinda harsh from you to say that,but again..I guess it's fine :) :thumbsup_1: