Tk on deathrun

• Jumpers can also use tk on free same as activator , they have points (70 pts = 3 tk) and dice.
    And as temari said there are too manby jumpers , and when they go in a group it is impossible to kill them all , but with tk u can kill them before they get near , and paradise activator get only 1 tk on free

i dont use pts, and rtd gives more disadvantage than usefull stuff :Gusta:
    u can ask them for 1v1 and most maps have rooms

• Im talking about free round, but most of tk's are used in bounce rooms or knife rooms that are 1v1...
    And like skalli said if you cant take the amount of jumpers dont go free

yea thats very annoying in bounce room... +1 for disableing it :D btw i also hate ability WTF? and im starting thinking that it hates me too cause every 2 rounds the 1 i get this ***** ability ^^

• I would say don't disable it.
    On free run you get only 1, you can't do much with that. It's easier to kill with regular knifing.
    On normal run you can get a lot of those but anyway it will always be a lot less powerful than guns so again no need to disable them.

And moreover I find it fun to try killing people with it, it often happens that I launch a bunch of them and people pick it up and throw it back and well... I find it fun :biggrin_1: It changes from just knifing.

Overall I think it doesn't harm anyone and just adds fun to the server :Gusta:

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• We shall change it becouse you dont use points ??? :bitchpls: and in free chances to get tk from rtd are more than 50%, only bad what you can get is WTF . You can ask for 1v1,but now when there is no 1v1 rule we cant kick for that , and there will always be people who won't wait their turn , and as i already said : On free activator gets only 1 , or even 0 , tks , i don't see any problem there

2v1 is still easy enough, it get harder at 3 or 4. and no dont change it cuz i dont use points, change it cuz others do :Gusta: