The Complaint [Poll added - Come and vote!]

• remember, its for fun, rules ruin fun

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you've thought that through. No offense, but that's one of the stupidest thing I've heard.

Anyway, I think it's kinda clear what people want. 50% of the votes went to only 1 answer, which is to apply respecting turns and 1v1 all the time.

21% are for Respecting turns except in Old. I think that's where went the vote of people who think it's fairer to respect but think it's sometimes to hard to control.

13% want no concrete rule and let the in-game admins decide to do what they want.

And 17% think the game would be better with no rules at all.

If you think it's not enough to make those rules apply on the server, we can regroup the rules that looks similar together, and then we would have 71% for rules, and 30% for no rules (yeah that gives 101% :blink_1: ).

If that doesn't convince you I can make a last poll with only two answers: "Respect turns and 1v1" and "No rules".

But if we take a look at the answers on facebook where mirko added the poll, we can see that 13 people voted for "respect all the time", and only 1 person voted for each other answer. I suppose those votes come more from players and not members since it is on facebook (just an assumption).

So I would say overall it's pretty clear and people want these rules.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Its 101% because there are no decimal numbers shown. The get rounded up. :P

But:
    Only people who want to have a change are registering to vote for it. You can never say that this is what the majority of the community want, because the majority isnt follo#removed our forum. ^^
    Anyway, even though this vote ended like this, IMO the authoritys still have to discuss if its possible, and reasonable to change the rules, like the 'community' would like them. Because not the community, but the admins are making the rules.

• Yeah, admins make the rules, I agree with that. Though there are a LOT more members and regular players than admins playing on the deathrun server, and I think their opinions should be taken into consideration to make the server better for the majority, but that's my opinion.

About people registering to vote, well I don't think many people registered just to vote. I think most votes come from people already active on forums, hence mostly members and admins.
    Moreover there are both opinions out there, so if there are people who registered to vote for the rules, I don't see why there wouldn't be people who registered to vote against those rules, so it should be balanced.
    #removedther thing, I think people who care, who are active, are those who are the most part of the community. So yeah, I would say the majority of the community voted yes. And even though a lot of players playing on the servers are not registered on these forums, I assume these votes are representatives from the whole. It's the way all survey are led, you take a representative sample of the population and see. It's obviously impossible to have everyone's opinion, unless you have a way to make everyone register on these forums, then that would be great :P
    Furthermore, I think the vote on facebook shows more regular players' opinion than admins or members opinion.

So I don't think there is a better way to know people's opinion.
    I would also say people who cared have voted, that's representative from the whole, if you don't think that's the case please let me know a better way to know people's opinion (that's not sarcastic, I'm pretty sure there would be a way to do that through mam, but I think there is no need to do that).
    Now if admins could take that into consideration, I think that would be the best.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• Im pretty sure we came to the decision that the online admins can decide if they apply the rule?

Which I think is not the best decision but oh well. I'm applying those rules since according to this thread vote and even more the facebook vote, that's what people want.
    And Respect 1v1 is still in the rules, that's already a good thing.
    I didn't bother admins with that because they had a hella lot more important stuff to deal with recently, but now that the situation came back to "normal", I wouldn't be against a replacement of "Respect 1v1" with "Respect turns and 1v1" ^^

• Meh I don't wanna start this argument again, I wrote too much about it already xD
    We got different opinions (though I don't think the fact that the game doesn't end at the door is a valid argument, as with the fact that it would be hard to handle -> I've already destroyed this one in my previous posts IMO), I don't wanna start a fight again, so I guess just let it be as it is. I'll still make people respect those rules when I'm online though, because they won both votes (board + FB).
    If you don't wanna bother with this rule because you think it would be too hard to control, or if you think that's just a nonsense rule, I'm not gonna go look for you and punch you in the face, do as you wish :P

• Situation remained the same so I'm just quoting myself.
    So many people would actually like this "shitty rule". Way more than those who don't want it. But once again I don't wanna start a "fight" about a rule again, I think everything has been said, now if admins don't wanna add the rule (and it won't be added since pretty much only #removed plays deathrun and he doesn't want it) well it won't kill me. It would be nice not to shout everywhere on the server that people can do whatever they want though, or it will just become a huge whiny mess.

• My opinion ( somehow i couldnt vote ) Respecting turns at endrooms should definitely be a rule .Idk about old. I just rush and try to get the kill ^^ But 1v1 can be applied too. It'd be hard to control when there are more than 5 players finished the map. BTW , UPDATE THE RULES ON THE SERVER!!! so its clear what the rules are coz some people aren't sure.

• Situation remained the same so I'm just quoting myself.
    So many people would actually like this "shitty rule". Way more than those who don't want it. But once again I don't wanna start a "fight" about a rule again, I think everything has been said, now if admins don't wanna add the rule (and it won't be added since pretty much only #removed plays deathrun and he doesn't want it) well it won't kill me. It would be nice not to shout everywhere on the server that people can do whatever they want though, or it will just become a huge whiny mess.

50% isnt enough, cuz that means 50% of the players wont like it, and prob u lose a quarter of your players on the server, #removed dont do it !!!!

• 50% isnt enough, cuz that means 50% of the players wont like it, and prob u lose a quarter of your players on the server, #removed dont do it !!!!

Lol man, 71% would prefer having a rule, if what you say is true, I'm sure we've lost a lot of players already because the rule wasn't there x)