KTK leveling

• Sooooo its come to my attetion...wait wait am I trying to be civil? not in my house :D just kidding but back to why you are reading this I found out it is really hard to level up (compared to before) so I was wondering if we could mabey tone down how much XP is needed to level up if not then do some dubbble XP times like in HC? its just that I suck like most (no offence xD) :P and prestiges help with the added perks so if you make it easier to level up then it will make most people enjoy to most play more so if you can when if not then well ok xD thanks for your time(this is just a sugestion don't flip shit on me :D)

~Panda

• We multiplied all XP earned (kill, assist, hardpoints, staying near king) by 3 about a week ago on the KTK server. Is it still way harder to level than it was on 2.08? Since I was last prestige before mod changed I cannot really know, but I thought x3 was good.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• I have to agree with Panda, it is much harder. I usually made 1 prestige per day easyly. Now i need at least 3 days. I dont think that we should change it back to the same amount, but still its kinda hard to get a decent standard. You have a real big disadvantage if youre new to ktk without things like fast reload and steady aim. Its kind of frustrating for new players If you need like 1 month to get a decent standard for youreself as a player.

I think a double exp week like @ the Hardcore server would be really nice! Thats a nice event to fill the server and motivate players to stay! People who managed to do their first prestige in this week might stay longer cause they've built up something already!

• I have to agree with Panda, it is much harder. I usually made 1 prestige per day easyly. Now i need at least 3 days. I dont think that we should change it back to the same amount, but still its kinda hard to get a decent standard. You have a real big disadvantage if youre new to ktk without things like fast reload and steady aim. Its kind of frustrating for new players If you need like 1 month to get a decent standard for youreself as a player.

I think a double exp week like @ the Hardcore server would be really nice! Thats a nice event to fill the server and motivate players to stay! People who managed to do their first prestige in this week might stay longer cause they've built up something already!

Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ah skalli... the man of every situations... :Gusta:

• hahaha, skalli you noob, 3 days for one prestige? xD
    but yeah, nearly the same for me, used to get easyly 1 prestige per day, sometimes less, sometimes more
    but since the XP got tripled now its neeeearly the same like it was. now I get like 0,8 prestige per day or one prestige in 1,5 days.

personally I think it's okay but you're totally right skalli. maybe we could increase the base amount by 4 instead of 3 and add the awesome idea with the double XP week/weekend

but I think if you...let's say double the XP again so it's 6 times the base amount it would be way too much to add a double XP weekend where you could make like 3 prestiges per day O_o

• I was thinking of putting overall XP x4 instead of the current x3 + doubling xp for a kill as it was on 3xP on 2.08
    (before XP was 20 for a kill 50 for protecting king, now it's 30 for a kill 150 for protecting king)
    That would give 80 for a kill, 200 for protecting king, 400 for hardpoints.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.