Critism concerning the situation of the ktk server.

• Hello 3xP Community,

i've been playing on you're ktk server for about 75hours in total now, and first of all i have to say that i enjoyed it! I really appreciate the new mod, even though there are some little bugs! I think this new mod is a nice step forward. But still there are some points, which really annoy me.

I recently had some trouble with 3xP Rub (who's doing a good job on ktk), because he kicked me after i dropped on a building with a parachute. I can understand why he did it, but you have no real choice where to land on some maps. The parachute dont lasts long enough to land on the ground, so youre are forced to touch down on a building and get kicked, or die! You can also glitch into Building if you just dont pull the trigger of the parachute, which makes you immortal. Why dont you just cut that Parachute out and spawn the person where he used the heli after it exploded? It would make life so much easier, especially if there is no trusted/admin whatever to kick ppl who use the parachute to glitch on purpose!

Which leads me to another point, that is about the activity of trusted persons on the ktk server. I know that there is almost everytime a trusted player on the DR server, but that picture doenst match with the ktk server. The only trusted member, who is really constantly playing ktk is #removednymus. There are a bunch of ppl who cultivated wallhack and aimbot on the ktk server (609, SUWATR, Eyad_Dzd [used to be banned as far as i know], and about 5 more) and play there for hours day after day! I hope you will hire some new trusted members for ktk, otherwise i think you will lose players there.

I think youre informed about bugs so i'll just cut that part out, so ppl still read this :P
    Thx for attention#
    Skalli

• Couldn't agree more.

Also, I've already mentionned that, but the tempban command needs to be fixed. Not only would trusted players be able to get rid of cheaters for some time, and not having to kick them 20 times in a row as they won't stop reconnecting, but also it has to be taken into account that the tempban feature is a required command for any server. I mean, sometimes a perm ban is way too harsh. But sometimes for the same case, a kick is way too kind.
    For instance a guy who glitches 3 times in a row, even after some warnings or kicks. I don't that would require a perm ban, but a tempban would maybe make him think a bit and change his attitude. And if after that he continues glitching, we could ban him.
    This is just an exemple, but I think that applies in a lot of cases.

All of this just to say that it would be really awesome to have that feature working :P

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• true ufaced =)

and the heli problem: i know what u mean skalli. but if u will use a heli, u know u have to land by parachute. also if u r king, u have to land on the ground, not on a building. if u will die, the next round beginns... shit happens ;)
    if parachute bugs, and u crash on a building - jump down and dont brake a rule...
    short: land by heli / parachute on a building is like glitching. glitching is not allowed.

at least, its ur deciding: use heli and get killed at landing. or dont use heli (and die if that would be ur last chance to survive as king) =)

i hope u understand me =)
    kind regarts
    rubinsky :)

Die Gabe der Dummheit ist ein jedem gewährt.
    Leider missbrauchen viele diese Gabe täglich!

"Das spezifische Ihrer Geste und ihrer Funktion lässt keine andere
    Möglichkeit sich zu Ihnen in Beziehung zu setzen,
    als in einer Ecke mit
    dem Gewehr wartend!"

• #removednymus, which trusted/buddy player is regularly playing ktk then? I never see some! If I would know some more i would love to contact them in case there is anyone breaking the rules on the server.
    On Nova there was a list with members and their xfire addy. Does 3xP have anything similar?

• yes, #removed is a regular KtK player.
    most online trusted/friend/members are: me, 3xP Rub, uFaced and #removed (sorted by played time, might wrong...I'm not sure with rub and ufaced :whistling_1: ) then we have some other trusted players which play KtK every now and then but not regular

my xFire is written in the bottom left: Jackraiden88
    as far as I know there is no such list like the one you mentioned

warst du nicht auch deutsch? :biggrin_1: