clan application (by visible)

• application
    What do you think about this application

hi, my name is Khalid Ehab Jalal,i am 14 years old, and i am from Egypt but i live in Qatar, i study in Qatar Academy senior school, and i am in grade 9, which means grade 10 in other schools, because in our school we have an additional year, i have been in Qatar academy sense i was a child, and i am willing to graduate from it and get IB diploma , i like to play football and basketball for fun, sometimes in summer holiday i travel to Egypt for 1 month and when i travel i don't use my technology a lot, i don't really like to travel mainly because of the internet. i am active about 7-9 hours in holidays, 10-13 hours in long vacations (if i didn't travel), and 3-5 hours on study days.

I have been playing cod4 for 3 years and a half now, i knew about and have been playing on 3xp servers 8 month ago, my favorite servers are, Deathrun, Nuketown, and KTK, and my favorite mod is is hardcore gametype ffa (if there is few ppl) and team deathmatch (if there is alot of ppl) , i like to play with snipers alot, but my favorite weapon is AK-47, my favorite maps, Killhouse(HC) Die hard(DR.) Strike(ktk) and nuketown, i have been in D$ clan before (deadly scorpion) and i was admin on server, i would like to join 3xP to be part of your community, and also i would like to support you and keep the server clean, by warning and kicking rule breakers, and by banning hackers who don't learn from there mistake

xfire: darkvisible3023

Hope to get accepted :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

Xsjado is the best at Kill The King

Rest of signature private or Unavailable right now please try again later...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Visible ()

• #removedther thing ghost from the 8 month I have been trusted 7 month, I know the rules well and how to handle rule breakers and cheaters.

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

• random i did kick rain, so i dont know how u got kicked, plus it said player rainbow, not random, also the first time you said he was hacking i had to check first, ^^

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Visible ()

• so the problem is sloved now, didnt take long :thumbsup:

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

• ok thank you for the fast reply , so i guess the only thing that stands in way is i am 14, i was hoping to get expectation, but i guess i have to wait till i get 17 ^^

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Visible ()