Beiträge von Ghost

You don't rent one and Don't ask for plug-ins from there server that's a rule and also they made there own server it's not bought

Hello, my name is =PrO= Ghost my name in real life is Oubi I'm from Markham, Ontario Canada. My birth day is January, 22nd 1996. I want to join 3xP' cause I think I'll be a good member I don't abuse powers, and people. I'm Trusted on the Death run server, I'm 17 I go on TS when ever I can or get the chance (my mic makes me sound like I'm 12 -.-) and I'm nice to others. Why I think I'll be good: I think I'll be a good member cause I like to help others and teach them new stuff. I don't go on pro mod that often only 2 times a week or more, my favorite gun is aK74-U and M40A3 I don't rage if I do I leave the game. I only warn people if they break a rule I never kick. I broke the rules once but I faced the consequences. I played on 3xP' server for quite some time now probably 5 months. I only can get on and play from 3:15 and play then at 5 I do my work the I play after I'm done. Conclusion: I hope you guys vote yes for me and thank you

Sincerely, Ghost

P.S.: Sorry for posting this twice but Force told me to when I was 17 and I just turned 17. :D

Hello, my name is Ghost and I was trying to go on the 3xP' clan mine craft server and every time I try to put my password in it kept on saying ''Failed too many logins" any help? I tried to contact the Minecraft admins they didn't answer me. My ign: Ghost

1-What is your name ? Oubi
    2-How old are you? 16
    3-What is your fav mod or core? Deathrun
    4-What is your fav gun and pistol? AK74U & Deagle
    5-**What is ur xfire & skype? XF: lilshakk23 Skype: oubi.boobie
    7-How many hours are you active on xfire? all day
    8-Do you like 3xP and its servers? Yes
    9-Who is your fav friend or member or admin in 3xP? I like everyone equally
    10-Who is your fav singer? Kendrick Lamar
    11-**when is your birthday MM\DD\YY: July 10th 1996
    12-Who is your fav football team? Germany and Argentina
    13-Who is your fav player? Messi & Podolski