3xP' Moug

• Newly accepted member kicking me for NO reason at all. Was in game, said I wasn't leaving till I was banned. At this point I hadn't broken any rule at all, then to see that Moug had kicked me for a dull reason. I didn't deserve the kick and the reason was inappropriate, immature and extremity unnecessary

Proof:

After seeing this, it aggravated me so I joined back in. Called him stupid, which fair enough is a warning right there. But he proceeded to kick me again with another immature reason

Proof:

Which, in turn, annoyed me even more. Then TiGr banned me for the reason of "bb kid".

Proof:

I know you will just remove this straight away. But as an admin myself, I don't like to see unadulterated elitism. I have zero to no respect for any of you, but if you let "admins" get away with that then you don't deserve any credibility from anyone.

Thanks,
    DEEJ.

• After your flame war under the BotW Special its just an normal reaction that you wont be tolerated anymore on our server

• Nono u got that wrong, ^^

we have nice guys in the server witch prevent that insulting and offensive people like you seem to be, from playing on our server.

• Are you meaning this seriously after you have proven that you're the biggest trashtalker of CJ?
    And now you're crying ? xD

I have zero to no respect for any of you, but if you let "admins" get away with that then you don't deserve any credibility from anyone.

I really like some of your cool members who like to hang out such as Bird Candy etc, but if you let "CJ Moderators" get away with that then you don't deserve any credibility from anyone nor being part of your CJMT.
    I dont know what your higher ranks are saying to statements like this but im sure they arent that respectless.
    And finally im still waiting for a pic of your sexy haircut or are you too scared after all? :rolleyes:

• Did you even bother read my topic? I have visible proof right there. He kicked me twice for no reason, but you're okay with that because you don't like them? And there's me being told I'm the reason CJ is dying. Please.

You are all a bunch of delirious egotistical retards.

• You do realize you got kicked because you're only hating all the time and nobody likes the extreme negative personality of yours.
    And after stating that you'd prefer that people die because of playing a game while not being in exactly your clan, you seriously ask yourself for a reason to kick you?
    Get some common sense, some manners and most importantly a life.

• My stuff is easily found.

And in response to the picture, just weird how all his insults aren't there... ah well, at least you tried. You should all just save up your insults and shots for one big story about me. Just looks like you guys aren't open for criticism. You started the insults. You started all this, now, you just look like idiots getting tore apart whilst defending your clan. Too much pride to admit all the server botting? Too much pride to admit all the retards you guys have? All the ones that WE denied and came running to you? Just second best, all you will ever be.

• Its always the same. You show up, write some hate and then pretend it was someone else starting it and you're the only one who cares about CJ.
    Its obvious that you started all this with hate comments and dislikes.
    Server botting? What a lame excuse for being #2 CJ.
    Ironically all the "so called retards" are nice people who luckily havent been accepted by your clan.

You should all just save up your insults and shots for one big story about me

Thats your style not ours. Im just showing the people what your personality is when you get mad over a game.
    Its hilarious enough.

All his insults?
    Yeah he called you a prick and thats it. You wish someone to die because of a game.
    See the difference? If not i'd better recommend to hospitalize yourself.
    Seriously Deej, you're considering yourself as some almighty guy who is always saying the right thing.
    You should try to view CJ as what it is. A mod in a 7 years old game. Its not your life, so stop treating it like it.

Have a nice year infront of your screen.

• I have zero to no respect for any of you

ey man wht d fug did i du 2 u

You really do have intolerance issues. You hate anyone in 3xP (which included me when OP doesn't even know me) and you seem to have a deep hatred for Siv.
    I'm actually concerned about you. You have an extreme discrimination for anyone in this clan, you think shitposting and calling people retarded makes you seem intellectual, and above all that you're an admin at styx servers. This isn't critisism, its hating. You really are the worst form of fucking scum I know.

Oh and to keep this on topic: Fuck off. Stay banned.

• Just so the whole wishing death upon members is cleared up. The part you so cunningly missed out, the bit where I explained what sarcasm looks like for Siv, so you can see I was talking about 3xP, not the members.

Who in their right mind would say something if they didn't think it was right? Of course I feel I'm always right, that's called not being an insecure little kid. Yeah I'm hysterical, abrasive and love an arguement. It's just a shame you are all just making yourself look worse than me by replying. But the thing is, I can admit to it, you can't.

And thanks for the wishes, I hope my year is fun as well, watch out for the fungal diseases you give other people, bro!

ey man wht d fug did i du 2 u

You really do have intolerance issues. You hate anyone in 3xP (which included me when OP doesn't even know me) and you seem to have a deep hatred for Siv.
    I'm actually concerned about you. You have an extreme discrimination for anyone in this clan, you think shitposting and calling people retarded makes you seem intellectual, and above all that you're an admin at styx servers. This isn't critisism, its hating. You really are the worst form of fucking scum I know.

Oh and to keep this on topic: Fuck off. Stay banned.

My criticism was on Siv's video, but I suppose me not knowing who you are I can turn that around. You should stay out of stuff you don't know as well, makes us both look bad that I have to reply to someone who is clueless whilst you are replying to someone who also looks clueless.

• Zitat

Just looks like you guys aren't open for criticism.

Ofcourse we arent open for "fuck you and your clan" critism

Zitat

You started the insults.

No.

Zitat

you just look like idiots getting tore apart whilst defending your clan

I happy that the times are over where the people belive every lie from you which is told

Zitat

server botting

another lie which people wont belive you anymore. you dont even play on our server, how could you say somethings like this?
    but i forgot everyone who is ranked infront of your server uses bots hacks etc.

Zitat

retards you guys have

Insulting again, continue showing people your real face.

Zitat

Just second best, all you will ever be.

You dont get that the people are leaving your server because the atmosphere is bad and the people arent helping, you are insulting each other in your clan.
    You made it easy for us, the people dislike the behaviour of some of styx members for long time, so its no wonder that we could easily win all this people for us.

Styx CJ Monopol times are over, your cj area is dying. It seems like you cant deal with it and try to search a responsible guy/clan from that, one day its Siv and the other day its 3xP.
    You just searching for a reason, and the point that you dont find one, makes you mad and insulting others.

But in your rage you dont get that People like you are why styx cj is dying, you are acting in name of your clan and the people think if one of styx is an asshole, everyone is.

The reason why Styx CJ is dying more and more is your behaviour!

I see this more complex and i wont focus my hate on Styx-Gaming, just because a styx member is insulting us.
    There are so many very nice guys in Styx which you can learn from.

Topper and stagox should reconsider your place in the CJMT as you're obviously unable to cope with it.

Have a nice day,

Viruz

#Closed