Beiträge von deej

+1

This ku klux klan and the banz are not true i can confirm #isis

u guys arent letting me have an avatar
    ELITISM!!!!!!

Just so the whole wishing death upon members is cleared up. The part you so cunningly missed out, the bit where I explained what sarcasm looks like for Siv, so you can see I was talking about 3xP, not the members.

Who in their right mind would say something if they didn't think it was right? Of course I feel I'm always right, that's called not being an insecure little kid. Yeah I'm hysterical, abrasive and love an arguement. It's just a shame you are all just making yourself look worse than me by replying. But the thing is, I can admit to it, you can't.

And thanks for the wishes, I hope my year is fun as well, watch out for the fungal diseases you give other people, bro!

ey man wht d fug did i du 2 u

You really do have intolerance issues. You hate anyone in 3xP (which included me when OP doesn't even know me) and you seem to have a deep hatred for Siv.
    I'm actually concerned about you. You have an extreme discrimination for anyone in this clan, you think shitposting and calling people retarded makes you seem intellectual, and above all that you're an admin at styx servers. This isn't critisism, its hating. You really are the worst form of fucking scum I know.

Oh and to keep this on topic: Fuck off. Stay banned.

My criticism was on Siv's video, but I suppose me not knowing who you are I can turn that around. You should stay out of stuff you don't know as well, makes us both look bad that I have to reply to someone who is clueless whilst you are replying to someone who also looks clueless.

My stuff is easily found.

And in response to the picture, just weird how all his insults aren't there... ah well, at least you tried. You should all just save up your insults and shots for one big story about me. Just looks like you guys aren't open for criticism. You started the insults. You started all this, now, you just look like idiots getting tore apart whilst defending your clan. Too much pride to admit all the server botting? Too much pride to admit all the retards you guys have? All the ones that WE denied and came running to you? Just second best, all you will ever be.

Did you even bother read my topic? I have visible proof right there. He kicked me twice for no reason, but you're okay with that because you don't like them? And there's me being told I'm the reason CJ is dying. Please.

You are all a bunch of delirious egotistical retards.

After your flame war under the BotW Special its just an normal reaction that you wont be tolerated anymore on our server

Predicted you'd reply with that. Ah well, continue to let morons run your server.

Newly accepted member kicking me for NO reason at all. Was in game, said I wasn't leaving till I was banned. At this point I hadn't broken any rule at all, then to see that Moug had kicked me for a dull reason. I didn't deserve the kick and the reason was inappropriate, immature and extremity unnecessary

Proof:

After seeing this, it aggravated me so I joined back in. Called him stupid, which fair enough is a warning right there. But he proceeded to kick me again with another immature reason

Proof:

Which, in turn, annoyed me even more. Then TiGr banned me for the reason of "bb kid".

Proof:

I know you will just remove this straight away. But as an admin myself, I don't like to see unadulterated elitism. I have zero to no respect for any of you, but if you let "admins" get away with that then you don't deserve any credibility from anyone.

Thanks,
    DEEJ.