Banned von Ervilha? - PLEASE UNBAN

• Hallo 3xP's!

Ich (Spielername none oder king) wurde gerade von ervilha vom Server gebannt (Tempban). Ich bitte um Unban.

Ich habe in Runde10 in Nuketown mit der Railgun "geballert" und wohl auch durch die Wand Mitspieler erledigt, was mit dieser Waffe wohl kein Problem ist.
    In Runde 5 oder so habe ich einfach mal durch die Wand mit einem Sniper geschossen und den King erwischt, pures Glück!!!
    Er emfand dies wahrscheinlich als Cheat. Ich cheate nicht, spiele jede Runde von der Pistole an ohne Waffenkauf. Das habe ich nicht nötig. Bitte prüft das mal. DANKE!

Des Weiteren bitte ich um Aufnahme folgender Regel zur Aufnahme in die - KILL THE KING RULES -
    - Es sollte keine Gasgranate am Start in die Assassins geworfen werden dürfen (z.B. Rust).
    Danke euch! Bis in 23 Stunden und 40 Minuten.

GUID: 3d431282
    REASON: Rule #1.1 Wallhack is forbidden
    BAN ID: 27594

• Sorry if i made a mistake, but your shoot was like (wtf???), and next round i spected and you are on the middle of nuketown with more 20 players and didt die once, and shooting like if you knew where the players positions, i made a ".a king" and didt recognize you was "none". i know you are a good player, sorry for you and Paul, i hope they unban you today, cheers

• @none Unbanned (since several hours actually).

@ervilha Please take the time to be sure before applying any punishement. You need to be able to differentiate skill and luck from cheating. Otherwise you can't remain a trusted player. I'll let you a chance but if this kind of things happens again I may demote you.
    Nothing personnal, but you can understand that it's unfair to be banned when you play legit.

You need to understand that a player who has spent dozens or even hundreds of hours on our server knows certain maps very for instance. For example, Nuketown is a very often played map, and any kinda high prestige player knows where people go and hide. Furthermore the map is small. It often happens that I shoot through walls hoping to hit someone, because I know the map well and know the most used spots.

Anyway, it's the first time it happens, it's no big deal.

#Closed.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.