Trusted player app (le puta)

• Hello,

I am Radek, (nicks in game: Lewi, FeZe le Puta)
    I started playing at your servers (most time Deathrun) before a year, now I am playing very often and I have noticed, some people are spawncamping, flaming, sometimes hacking aswell and they are spoiling the enjoyment of the game. Many players on deathrun know and i hope I'm not doing a bad impression to them. When someone asks politely I try to help.
    I think I have never broke the rules.
    My stats after reinstalled system: http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=98102
    Thanks for Your answers :D

Ur puta

• Well, i remember Lewi from old old times, then he was skilled, now i did not saw him in action but it seems like he is pro now.
    I remember few situations when he was nice etc but when someone said something bad about his playing he started to swearing, but what was that equaling to me? Nothing :D So i am on yes right now, but it would be nice to read longer application.

• He's very activ on our DR, he is skilled and seems pretty calm. Never had any bad experiences with him. Never had any experiences with him at all, since hes not talking too much.
    "I think I have never broke the rules." Actually i think so aswell! Atleast none that i know of. Pretty impressiv for someone whos called puta. :p
    good luck

• i agree with you on the temper, whenever some insults him he will turn full rage mode on.

Well, yeah you are right I hate when somebody tell me something bad and I want to get better in this.

and italian i think ( song of: puta madre ) ( its a songname, feel free to remove if it may be considered as an insult towards any -_- )

How I know, puta is whore in portugese but if you want call me bitch in my languge, better use word kurva, it's almost same like polish kurwa :D

• Yes for trusted!

• Hey le Puta, thanks for your application.

First, you don't reach the playtime requirement of 70 hours, did you play with another key before?

At first I thought I would decline your application, because it's very short, and furthermore has nothing impressive at all in it.
    Also the first reviews about you is that you're a nice guy, but you can get mad easily and swear. And that's really something I don't want to see in a trusted player.

But then a lot of nice reviews came up so I think you can have your chance.
    I just need to be sure you can stay calm, avoid swearing etc. Trusted players have IMO to be exemples to other players on the server, and swearing is breaking the rules.

So now I want you to read these threads:
    - 3xP' CoD4 server rules
    - You've been accepted as Trusted player/Trial member - Read.
    - Premade kick/ban reasons
    And tell me if you agree with everything.

If you do, it especially means you agree not to break any rules, so no swearing etc.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• I completely read the rules and I agree with them.
    Yes I played with another key before, I had really many hours here, actually I have about 67 hours and I think 3 hours left will be made soon. ( I thought requirement is 60 )
    I promise that I won't break any rule. I won't return any insulting and I hope I will be good example to other players. Possibly i will kick spamers, insulters, lagjumpers and another annoying people spoiling the game.
    PS: Sorry for my english.

Thank You

• The time is pretty buggy tho!
    In my statistics it says 185.38 hours.
    Actually i do have atleast 300 hours on deathrun only.

Well the stats page was reset in summer 2013 I think, so all the hours played before that date are not recorded. Also I think when MAM is down, hours are also not counted. And also in the past 2 weeks I think nothing was recorded ^^

@le Puta yeah sry requirement is 60 not 70, my bad ^^

Sounds good to me, therefore...

#Accepted

Congratz.

I'll come in game and set you. If you want to speed up the process, you can add me on xfire (username: ufaced), and hit me up when you are on the server.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.