Beiträge von bl3ndftw

(just a side notice,was not online during the controversy)
    well Drizz,if the dude heard you, he could've preaimed-prefired if he knew your position
    but if the most members agree, so will I. just pointing out that the preaim doesn't really mean a guy's cheating tho. idk,just my opinion

For starters, he has been banned by !nYpk! .
    So, I've been playing on the nuketown server and a guy came in and I didn't really bother looking at him since he didnt do much in the start.
    After 10-20mins people have been calling him a cheater and saying he has roccat , so I was like "really? Roccat? :D" wanting him to approve that he hacks [HAVE IN MIND I HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONNECTED BEFORE HIM AND HE HAS NO IDEA @!nYpk! AND I ARE TRUSTED PLAYERS LVL3 / LVL2] and he was like "yea". I said "I wanna see :D" he said "come and spec me" and so on, I have made a demo, in the mean time, !nYpk! and I have talked on the xfire chat and I mentioned him cheating. He was in the game OR he connected, idk , and after a min or two after the guy that was also playing [Some bazinga dude] said "I'll call an admin" he said "i'll leave". I tried my best to convince him to stay on the server until !nYpk! managed to ban him and I SUCCEEDED. He got banned 1 min afterwards.

Demo : https://www.mediafire.com/?7mt1brkmqzl3z7k
    I can not believe cheaters have gotten so stupid (tbh they were never any smarter either). But this is just playing stupid haha.

Hey guys. It's blEEEnd again.

After some time, I've thought of giving a shot at becoming a 3rd Level of Trusted Player.

Before I start,I have to be honest. I have not been active in the past few weeks due to my personal issues and my brother being ill. I have played cod4,but not a lot. I have played it on public servers,with a friend, to get my mind off things. I didn't really feel devoted enough to go to the servers where I have to warn,kick or ban someone for behaving bad.
    BUT, all of that has changed now. My brother is feeling alright , I'm happier and more devoted than ever before. I will tend to increase my activity due to the slightly-fixed personal issues.

Now, let's start this.
    As most of you probably know, I'm a Trusted Player Lv.2.
    Previous Apps. : Level 1 : blEEEnd - Trusted Player Application
    Level 2 : blEEEnd - Trusted Player Application [2]

As I've said, I was not active in the previous few weeks. But,that should and will change.
    I have been playing on the 3xP' Servers for the past 2 years or even longer and I really think, with due respect, I'm ready for the responsibility a Lv.3 Trusted Player takes.

If needed, I'll be active on the TS aswell for an interview of some sort. My xfire is bl3ndftw , if needed, just PM me, I'm online all day.
    Thank you for reading my Application, it's a bit short but it gets the work done, I hope. Any comment would be nice, any correction and suggestion would be appreciated. ♥♥♥

Leech,honestly, that's not the way any player should treat another. You dissed him in the shoutbox and at the servers, alright,but come on.
    " Kick me from clan and ban me on all servers im so sry... " That's not the way to react to a player asking for some acceptance and a solution to your behaviour. I know, you'd say I'm just a trusted player, but I'm writting this to all the members (WHO HAVE DONE THIS/ARE DOING THIS,please don't get offended,not talking to everyone), members and trusted players are there to help, and if they can't help,well,dis-helping would be appreciated,too. :> ♥

I'll agree on that. Members and Trusted Players have to SPECTATE , FOLLOW and REACT to the behaviour of the player in question.
    Camping is not allowed,there's a rule,perhaps rule 7 not sure. But, not for small-amounted camping like 5 sec step-back to reload or to dodge bullets/regenerate. That's not a reason to be kicked or to kick for. Hard Camping? A yes for sure. We have legs for a reason.

I wouldn't unban the guy. Always ignorant and insulting @ the Nuketown server , too.
    Always said 'pro legit player' and mocked others, well this proves it's a bit different. :)

Actually, I don't think this is Roccat.
    Sure, the last noscope was one hell of a shot but it's luck.
    No, not all one shot one kill, indi 4 , etc. He's skilled,he's precise and the guy just does not miss.
    Even the fact that you uploaded this to YouTube for Public viewing makes it unbelievable.

This is not something someone could be accused of hacking for.

Hi everyone, my name is Djordje 'blEEEnd' Radakovic and I'm from a little town Kraljevo,Serbia. I'm 17 years old and I've been playing on 3xP' Servers for a while now.
    Currently,my rank on 3xP' Servers is Trusted Player (Level 1) and I'd like to apply for level 2.
    I've been encouraged to do so by many players including Expert.
    Here's my previous app (for Level 1) blEEEnd - Trusted Player Application
    I've been accepted as a Trusted Player 1 on the 25th of November, and I think it's about time to apply for Level 2. *Correct me if wrong*
    The server I have played the most @ is the Deathrun server. I have gotten numbers of hours on it and I enjoyed every single one.It's been an amazing experience for which I hope doesn't end any sooner.

As I've said, I have READ and FULLY AGREED to all the rules included in being a Trusted Player of any rank on your server.
    I have had 2 keys being used because I've lost an ORG key.
    Here are the statistics on those two I've used (Deathrun only) :
    https://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=1413
    https://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=166359
    And now, a bit of Nuketown Promod,too : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

I really hope I get promoted to Level 2, I did not abuse any power, I've prevented players from Glitching,Hacking or cheating in any way so far and I hope I keep doing it and letting people have a better gameplay on the 3xP' Servers.

Thank you for sparing time to read my Application.
    Merry Christmas and Happy holidays[size=12][b][i]! [color=#FF0000]

Good guy.
    Active
    Up for some fun
    Doesn't bitch around , he plays and jokes around occasionaly

*In addition, yes a bit of a short app, but that's nothing that can't be fixed ^^
    In my opinion : +1
    Good luck,man :))