Beiträge von AlterEgo

Well, if none of the stuffs that my friend told me are true, then still we only have 1 feedback about you.
    It's also true that you had no problem on the server and you seem nice, but the lack of feedback reflects your popularity on the server,
    which i can fully understand since you said that you are not that talkative.

Try to get known more among 3xP members

I've heard stories that you and your brother ( Xiggy ) stole the gun mod sources from MSG and used it to make an own server.
    Also that Xiggy's behavior wasn't really the best, and that he has a big influence on you.

And we've still only got 1 feedback about you in the past 21 day.

Hello guys!

We release mp_bouncebuilder_v2, updated by AlterEgo.
    The map itself is based on first bouncebuilder, so it should not be a problem to get used to it.
    Most requested things were to change skybox, and put more plates in the map.

The Project is made by Fr33git, AlterEgo, ZeeZ and Viruz. Also Iznogod takes a big part as he made the converter.

We also release the source code of bouncebuilder 1.0 and 2.0 to give mappers and modders the opportunity to develop on the map.
    And also to give people who are new to modding and mapping files where they can learn from as we include also f.e assetmanager projectfiles (skybox, loadscreen)

You can Download mp_bouncebuilder_v2 and the Source Code on our newly released Download Page which is accessable from our main homepage.

We added:

• Plus 122 plates which includes small/medium/normal/long ones, and 11 walls
    • On the bounce side, we added more type of bounce for non and blocked bounces too ( there are 130 bounce in total)
    • Added 2+ type of slides
    • We changed the skybox

The converter got updated, thanks to IzNoGoD. Now you can choose between versions you would like to use.

We must note that, that you can't load bouncebuilder_v1 projects in v2. Also, saving/loading takes more time, since there are 7-8x amount of stuff in the map.
    You do not need to execute any cfgs anymore, however if you want to the binds to be set automaticly you can simply hold your use button.

I think it's not a bug since it serves the purpose as a walkthrough mod so no other hud element are going to pop up.

Woaw, its the same case with that Shotz guy

Edit : how can you get aggravated by someone that made you say "I'll shut down the server ...."

Nice to see you are interesting in the team

I don't really know you for that long, but on server and outside you are friendly and helpful
    You are also very active on the server, and in making edits as well.
    Lets see what others think about you.

Btw i think i found ur other guid https://stats.3xp-clan.com/client/e6de617b

Gl with the app

I regret the words i wrote, i think he is a nice, helpful guy who definitely would fit in the cj team.
    Even if he don't plan edits for wcd, he still doing other stuffs that are equally or more important.
    I don't know what got me, i know you for a while so i trust in you definitely.

Gl with app

Hey BreeZe.

I remember your name from MSG, and sometimes i see you on 3xp cj server, but we never talked before besides a few sentences.
    You forgot to mention a few required information in your application.-Your statpage https://stats.3xp-clan.com/client/f490b9fc
    -How old are you
    -Why you want to be a trusted player
    -Ways to contact you
    -Anything about your personality
    EDIT: App too short too

Your application is a block of text which reflects that you didn't put too much effort in it. It's a no from me

CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying.