Beiträge von ExcesusNL

I actually remember him being kinda rude to noobs, but I want a TP at the time so all I could do was tell him to shut up and be nice to new guys because they make the server grow and every single one of us has been a noob. So I told him not to insult them but to support and help them. I think he did listen to that because after that he didn't insult anyone when I was online. I say we give him a chance? If things go bad, which they probably won't, he can be demoted anyway. Which I hope won't happen.

I know this isn't the place for improvement ideas, and you're not looking for improvements, but there's going to be a big update anyway so if you want you could as well add it.
    My simple idea:
    Dutch (NOT German) translation.
    There are quite a few Dutch players really, and I am one of them. I think a lot of them would love a Dutch translation of the ktk mod. And I would too. I can translate it from English German French or Spanish to Dutch if you want me to.

Ps: just an idea. Don't hate ;)

@deleted User
    Avidemo sounds good. I'm going to look into it. Thanks!
    And I meant that I had some nice gameplay which I couldn't/didn't record. That was the reason why I wanted to record any upcoming nice gameplay. I don't want to "mis" any more nice moments ;p

Try to use Dxtory, i use Fraps but i don't think that your system will handle it or maybe give it a shot.

I will give it a shot. Thx Shae!

[quote='$ i w y .exe','https://board.3xp-clan.com/Thread/3109-Good-demo-tool/?postID=27503#post27503']Yo bruh,

If I understand well u want some kind of program to record demos, right ?

U can do that by cod 4 console. Binding keys as a start/stop. Commands are:
    /bind (key) record
    /bind (key) stoprecord

If u want other external programs I would like recommend Action!.
    Fraps also is good, but videos are so huuuge. So if u're limilted by space choose sth other.
    If u have gpu from Nvidia u can try - Nvidia ShadowPlay <---- I didin't use it, but I saw opinions, that it's very, very good at it ;)

Cheers,
    $ i w y .exe
    [/quote
    Ye I know but I want something external, as you said. I don't think my gpu is a Nvidia.. ;(

Heya guys and girls

I recently had some sick sniper and knife moments, which I would've loved to have recorded.. Unfortunately I'm a retard so I can't find good demo programs myself.
    I was wondering if you could help me out.

The only requirements I have is that it can't be too ram conducting and that it's easy to use for a retard like me.

I gave you the advice to modify your application a bit, but this is alright too.
    Just one question though: have you read the guidelines and requirements for a trusted player?
    Even though his application might not be perfect he deserves a full +1

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the year 782. For the number, see 782 (number).

Millennium:
    1st millennium

Centuries:
    7th century – 8th century – 9th century

Decades:
    750s 760s 770s – 780s – 790s 800s 810s

Years:
    779 780 781 – 782 – 783 784 785

782 by topic

Politics

State leaders – Sovereign states

Birth and death categories

Births – Deaths

Establishment and disestablishment categories

Establishments – Disestablishments

v
    t
    e

782 in other calendars

Gregorian calendar

DCCLXXXII

Ab urbe condita

Armenian calendar

ԹՎ ՄԼԱ

Assyrian calendar

Bengali calendar

Berber calendar

Buddhist calendar

Burmese calendar

Byzantine calendar
    6290–6291

Chinese calendar
    辛酉年 (Metal Rooster)

3478 or 3418

— to —

壬戌年 (Water Dog)

3479 or 3419

Coptic calendar
    498–499

Discordian calendar

Ethiopian calendar
    774–775

Hebrew calendar
    4542–4543

Hindu calendars

- Vikram Samvat
    838–839

- Shaka Samvat
    704–705

- Kali Yuga
    3883–3884

Holocene calendar

Iranian calendar
    160–161

Islamic calendar
    165–166

Japanese calendar
    Ten'ō 2 / Enryaku 1

(延暦元年)

Julian calendar

DCCLXXXII

Korean calendar

Minguo calendar
    1130 before ROC

民前1130年

Seleucid era
    1093/1094 AG

Thai solar calendar
    1324–1325

This box:
    view
    talk
    edit

Wikimedia Commons has media related to 782.

Rabanus Maurus (left), with Alcuin (middle), presents his work to archbishop Odgar (right)

Year 782 (DCCLXXXII) was a common year starting on Tuesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. The denomination 782 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.

Events
    By place
    Byzantine Empire
    Arab–Byzantine War: Arab forces (95,000 men) under Harun al-Rashid, son of the Abbasid caliph Al-Mahdi, cross the Taurus Mountains and capture the Byzantine border fortress of Magida. Harun leaves his lieutenant Al-Rabi' ibn Yunus to besiege the city of Nakoleia (Phrygia), while another force (30,000 men) under probably Yahya ibn Khalid, is send to raid the western coastlands of Asia Minor. Harun himself, with the main army, advances to the Opsician Theme.
    Summer – Harun al-Rashid reaches as far as Chrysopolis, across the Bosporus Straits from the Byzantine capital, Constantinople. After the defection of the Armenian general Tatzates, empress Irene accepts a three-year truce, including the annual payment of an tribute of 70,000 or 90,000 gold dinars and the handing over of 10,000 silk garments. Harun releases all his captives (5,600 men), including chief minister Staurakios and other hostages.[1][2]
    Emperor Constantine VI is betrothed to the 6-year-old Rotrude, daughter of Charlemagne, Irene sends a scholar monk called Elisaeus to educate her in Greek language and manners.[3]

Europe
    Summer – Saxon Wars: King Charlemagne sends an punitive expedition (an elite force of Eastern Frankish troops) under the command of Adalgis the Chamberlain, Gallo, and Worad, supported by Saxon forces, to deal with the Saxons and Sorb raiders in Thuringia.[4]
    Battle of Süntel: The Franks under Charlemagne are defeated by Saxon 'rebels' led by Widukind.
    He succeeds in wiping out more than half of the occupying Frankish
    forces and again raises the banner of revolt. Widukind flees and seeks
    refuge amongst the Danes.
    Autumn – Charlemagne returns from his campagne in Italy and musters an Frankish army of available troops in Bavaria. He then marches to Saxony, probably to Eresburg. Charlemagne marches north, down the Weser to the Aller River, making camp near Verden.[5]
    Massacre of Verden: Charlemagne executes 4,500 'rebel' Saxons at Verden for practicing paganism. He issues the Capitulatio de partibus Saxoniae and imposes Christianity on the Saxons, making Saxony a Frankish province.
    Charlemagne summons Alcuin, Anglo-Saxon missionary, to Aachen, and appoints him as chief adviser on religious and educational matters. He becomes the leading scholar and teacher at the Carolingian court.

By topic
    Religion
    Nanchan Temple on Wutaishan, Shanxi, is built during the Tang Dynasty (China).

Births
    Deaths
    Conall mac Fidhghal, king of Uí Maine (Ireland)
    January 11 – Kōnin, emperor of Japan (b. 709)
    September 28 – Leoba, Anglo-Saxon nun
    Thierry IV, Frankish nobleman (approximate date)

References

Garland 1999, pp. 76–77.

Treadgold 1997, p. 418.

Runciman,
    Steven. "The Empress Irene the Athenian." Medieval Woman. Ed. Derek
    Baker. Oxford: Ecclesiastical History Society, 1978.

David Nicolle (2014). The Conquest of Saxony AD 782–785, p. 51. ISBN 978-1-78200-825-5

David Nicolle (2014). The Conquest of Saxony AD 782–785, p. 65. ISBN 978-1-78200-825-5