Beiträge von ExcesusNL

Hey guys

I was playing HC the other day, and thought.. Hey, these emblems are a great idea to be added to the 3xP´KTK&DR servers. It's a little finishing touch, which makes it look even more like a custom mod/game inside cod4.
    For people who don't know what I mean:
    When you (get) kill(ed by) someone, you usually get a message, You (got) killed (by) X. But 3xP customized this in the Hardcore server, and gave everyone a special emblem for their own, in which it shows how many times you have killed the specific person and how many times they've killed you. You can also edit the Emblem Text into something you want it so say!

So, this is my very short improvement suggestion for kill the king and deathrun.

You have to use @eXq::ExcesusNL to really tag me ;)

About the ban: That's my fault, I didn't put any time so it was just a troll ban, like when a Trusted Player or Member does !tb (name) (reason) without a time. It's fake and says it's a real ban for 5 minutes but the player doesn't get banned or kicked or anything, it just says in chat that they got banned for 5 mins, which isn't true.
    So, as for me, he is not a cheater.
    About the application: Looks like a reasonable/good application. Stats also look good, has a lot of in-game time, can't remember him raging or being angry at people without a reason.
    He's a nice guy even though he doesn't chat a lot and I haven't really talked to him a lot.

He has my +1.

Edit:
    Unnecessary content:

And boys loving boys or girls loving girls is 100 percent normal too, but they don't have trouble with nude girls.. It's probably because you are under aged, like me. I understand why you have a problem with the nudity but it's a part of what makes the server unique, and a part of why players play on the server. So it will probably not be changed.. There have been some good solutions here, like changing the images in your files or not looking at them.. I suggest you try them.

Hey guys.

School started tuesday for me, and I just wanted to tell you, that because I'm doing quite a hard and exhausting level of schooling, and also have to cycle a lot, and don't sleep well.. Everytime I get home I'm tired, so I'm not really into doing anything, not even CoD4.. And also because of this I have way less time than I had the past weeks.. So, long story short, I won't be as active as I was..
    I thought it would've been a good idea to inform you all of this.. So you won't ask when I'm coming online, or if I still play etc.
    Ofcourse, I will still play, maybe less, but I will still play. Mostly in the weekends and evenings (Western European evenings :P )

He does play, actually.
    I saw him a couple of times now, I've added him on viber, so please tell me on the forums when you are coming online, UFaced, so I can tell him you're coming and then you'll meet in the server and live long and happily after all ^^

Edit by UFaced: Moved the posts related to this topic in a new thread, as they had not much to do in juba's thread.

Just as I told you juba..

But ufaced (won't tag you I know you don't like that xD) there must be something to do. We, trusted players, get a lot of bad credit for people who lose their prestige. Thankfully there are some good guys who don't blame us for it, one of them is juba. But there has to be something to do against this problem as it surely occurs very often. Maybe you can give trusted lvl 3 or 3xp members the right to change someone's prestige and make a log about it so you, as admins, can see it when they change someone's prestige? As I say to most of my posts, it's just an idea. Hate it or love it but atleast think about it please. Of course this system can be abused, but so can kicking warning temporarily banning etc.
    And if the player becomes a member or tp3 or whatever rank you would give permissions to do this, they surely must've earned the trusted status.

So I'm having the same on my windows 8 pc, the maps .ff files only download at tops 12kps.. I've googled quite a bit and I found this thread on google so I'm reopening it now :P
    Can I download all dr maps or maybe some dr maps from a direct link? :)
    Or does any1 have a solution for this problem, because I've been struggling with this for a while now, and have always left servers when I had to download again..