Beiträge von Jayme

I dont get why u all "flame" !nYpk! for sharing his script

Personally, I wasn't flaming him @Viruz

I was saying it seemed odd of someone to come to the forum after a very long time of being inactive and to post a script (which could well have been sketchy)

and also.. I was asking him what the use of automating betting scripts were used for/purpose of using one than doing it manually as someone would normally.

Jayme <3

I dont know to be honest im kinda shocked that you're
    promoting this kind of shit here and
    i hope someone will delete this thread asap.

I thought the same, you have only came back to the forum today after a long period of time... and have posted this immediately,

I don't know if I am over thinking but to me.. it seems sketchy as hell, I guess if you want to use this guys... use it at your own risk.

P.S: I don't fully understand how all these betting scripts work, but why do you need a automate program to bet for you?

Jayme <3

1st - Karzye (Extremely well put together, with a nice unique idea which set yours and the rest apart! Good job!)

2nd - Funk (Very smooth, great choice of music and effects all through-out, well done!)

3rd - Rald (Even though it is rather simple, I really like it... the music and the overall smoothness of the clips go very well together!)

4th - HawK (Nicely sync'd, the movement and the music goes very well together. Great job :))

5th - FrisbeeSky (Nice use of effects although to me it seemed choppy at some points throughout the video)

6th - X-Ploz (Enjoyed watching, although some effects from 1:13 on wards I would have avoided personally)

7th/8th (Drawn) - CoCoCod4 & Chappie (Great edits guys, although the ones above caught my eye more than yours)

Editing wise - Karzye

Enjoyment wise - Funk/Rald

Personally, everyone done a astounding job no matter if they are placed 1st or 8th...so props to that, well done ^^<3
    I really enjoyed watching each of these edits, although some stood out more than others which is why they're ranked this way.

I with you all the best of luck,

EDIT: Added @'HawK' to the list.

Jayme <3

mp_sumt --> Currently working on this 1, It's gonna be some kind of 'dreamworld?' i'd say, it's like playing on a map while you're on high:D

This map looks so nice already, loving the lighting/colours ^^

also, nice progress @Noob on mp_race. :thumbsup:

Jayme <3

To be honest... I didn't read any of this except the quotes you had made towards others opinions etc, it was honestly a mess of text to me which somewhat wasn't even necessary @frisbeesky.

Personally I would have thought creating and uploading to a separate channel was a good thing although I see many of you have simply disagreed, which is perfectly understandable.

Jayme <3

I personally think there should be an alternative channel for other games which those in 3xP' have captured and want to publish.
    As @FUSTOLTKOLBA'SZ mentioned... 'It won't have the prev subs' you could always create a video or even have a link to the alternative channel on the 3xP' Clan YouTube page,
    therefore those who are interested in a wider range of videos can access this channel with ease.

This way, as you said @Noob, you wouldn't want to have your sub-box clustered with non cod4/CJ videos...

The only time we happen to upload to 3xP' Clan YouTube...is when there is a new map release or if someone has made a minute or two edit, although if there was a alternative channel those who play a numerous amount of games like myself can create/share and upload videos to a wider audience and not those who are only interested in cod4/CJ content, in my eyes the popularity for these are decreasing all the time... and eventually the YouTube channel will be dead.

I'd hope to see a variety of videos personally :)

Jayme <3

I've sent my entry to Drizz on email (Bcuz i can't find any private message option on forum, whatever) but sadly he didn't respond :-(

Here you can private message @Drizz on the forum -
    Note: This goes for everybody needing to submit their entry.

Once you've clicked 'New conversation' simply fill out the needed information,

Subject: 3xP' Editing Contest.

Description/message: Link to your edit +any other additional information.

Good Luck :)

Jayme <3

I can't find there mp_Mystic_v3_Pyramide or mp_futarama :P

Here is a directory for all the maps *should include the latest* - Index of /usermaps
    or... you can download all the maps for the demo's here in one download: Zippyshare.com - usermaps.zip

1) Press CTRL + F to search.

2) Type 'mp_' then the name of the map, for example: mp_futurama.

3) Click on the main folder, then select the .ff, .iwd and load.ff.

4) Once you've downloaded all three files, simply create a folder called 'mp_futurama', in this example...

5) After you've created the folder, simply drag in the three files you downloaded.

Jayme <3

Sorry, it's my fault. I was the one who double checked the spelling/grammar for Drizz.

Although...
    If I would have re-worded it, it'd be: "You have to put the 3xP' intro at the beginning of your video. Link: <Intro>"

@Drizz can edit the forum post to correct this, if he wants to.

Jayme <3

As a little bird once crashed into a huge and fabulous police-officer.The police-officer ate children of his parents while Apo flexed her willy to an amazing jukebox which didn't play abactor music.Then Miley Cyrus, who strangled in bed on spikes, awoke " ...Nahhtt!!!"- she died, since nazi's iphone5 potato looking gay edition pie coloured pie came inside an elusive treehouse that has a pie-machine in it. This is weird, no, yes this is tryptophan synthase extract calculated. shoop sheep of wizards and my glorious pink giraffe but suddenly it began to crumble into pieces. Mister Potatoman ate an horse penis, savouring everything from a drunk shaundi who left castle with an awfully loud fart which smelled like strawberries. Then he started to shit on nUKA's face, while nUka was masterbating to it. Reznov then wondered why his slave in ktk is trying to eat enormous amounts of GanjaHero's amazing cum. The reason was ofcourse that ISIS started to surrender. Rhoyder was starting to cry because he couldn't get his penis up. Also he never succeeded at tennis without his padded HawkEye jockstrap. But then ExcusesNL molested 3xP' HawK with Hitler's moustache down his throat while he farted on Mad Mouse's face. Meanwhile Hawk was fapping on Mad Mouse's saladass dertom started to think about sexy santa claus from which he was given a Sybian to ride over the rainbow with Jayme's smexy smegma. FrisbeeSky, the fat shovel then proceeded to lick potatos which Giraffe had penetrated deeply whilst

Heyooo Bird,

Nice to see your application here, very well detailed.

What can I say... I have known you for a few years ever since 2013 when you joined Styx,
    You're generally a nice guy and also have a high skill level in CJ, not only that you're also very active on the server with over 250 hours according to your statistics page.

Whilst being on the server with you, I have seen that you've helped others out with jumps and get along with many other 3xP' Members.
    For the above reasons and many more, you have my YES.

I wish you the best with your application.

I think there should be an anonymous vote more than anything to slim down the CJ members,

I was inactive on the server for a while although stayed active on the forums and not going to lie there was 5-10 member applications from people I haven't seen or heard of ever.. all which was accepted over the time I was inactive with only people mentioning that they're a 'Nice' person over anything else, skill doesn't come across applications anymore and the skill level overall is going down because of this.

> Yes it's hard to say 'No' or 'Kick' a certain member although...It has to be done, even if I'm one of those people wanted out.

The test at 4 minutes currently in my opinion is fairly easy, even though the CJ team isn't all about skill I honestly think anyone who's been playing CJ for a few weeks or even the 100hr requirement can complete the test under 4 minutes, as seen on peoples applications the test being completed 10/20 seconds under the needed requirement.

Jayme<3

Baii deleted User ;(<3

I wish you the absolute best in life, if it means going to university or proceeding a career in something you have a passion for; whatever it is... I know you'll succeed and reach your goals in life.

It's really sad knowing you're leaving, you have done great things for the whole 3xP' Community and even myself as an individual helping me out with many things in the past.

> I haven't spoke or got to know you as much as other members... but when times have been on the edge and I've happened to speak to you and explain everything and got your advice on things, it's helped.
    >> You're the same person on the server and on Steam, nothing changes. You're mature and a really nice guy in general. In all honesty I wish I wasn't as "quiet" and had got to know you even more than I do already.

I honestly appreciate all the work you've put into mapping, teaching and of-course being a huge part of 3xP' and I know everyone else will have a say in this also.

Thank you for everything,

I wish you the best, I hope to see you around or speak to you soon even to catch up on things.. I'll always be here if you need anything.

Good luck deleted User <3 *hugs*