Beiträge von Jayme

don't mind me just want it to be on the front page again

You again. are you serious?
    Search ONLINE for custom MODELS or LEARN how to create them YOURSELF.
    Bumping your post isn't going to get the models or anything done any quicker, if people even choose to help you.

nuff said,
    Stop being lazy.

Jayme <3

it's creating one, i don't have a texture assets folder also it's a .dds file and maps have .iwi in them

You don't need to have a 'Texture assests' folder to use custom textures,
    If you're trying to import other people's textures from their .iwd... that won't work you need the original image not an iwi/iwd file type.

Follow deleted User's link to learn how to import custom textures here: Link

Jayme <3

Hello Ziantha,

I've seen you around a 'few' times recently other than that... not much, although others say you are active... I've never seen you around :whistling: Maybe time-zones? idk

I have to agree with Viruz, you've played for 2 years and can only complete 3 inter ways and the rest easy...
    I'm not trying to come across mean/horrible but personally (my opinion) I don't think you'll be great for the cj team.

I've never spoke to you within the server/out, so I can't question your behaviour either.

To finish things of, In my opinion... You've just about scraped the 'Test Way' by 19 seconds, which shows your skill level isn't great.
    In all honesty based on your skill level, I'm going to say No. Sorry.

Try checking the temps of your components,
    You can use Speccy which is a reliable app which tells you usage/temp for each component.
    Here's a download link: Speccy - System Information - Free Download
    Reason for checking your temps is because your CPU may be thermal throttling when under load (playing games)

Another thing which I can think of is maybe try reinstalling/making sure your drivers are up to date.
    I'm not 100% sure these solutions will have any effect as I don't personally own a laptop myself to game on,
    but hopefully your issues are resolved soon! :saint:

Jayme <3

I didnt find any DisplayPort plug in my GTX 970 only DVI, is this normal?

I'm pretty sure most 970's come with at least '1' DP (DisplayPort) adapater, there's a few out there which include multiple depends what manufacture. What brand is your 970?

Also is DisplayPort better than DVI, because ive read and heard that alot?

Display Port's handle higher resolutions compared to HDMI/DVI,
    for example:

HDMI's max resolution is 3820x2160 (4k Resolution) at a 30Hz cap unless you have one of the latest HDMI cables (HDMI 2.0)

DisplayPort's max resolution is capable of 4k at 60Hz and even 8k at 30Hz.

DVI will be okay if you're only running at 1920x1080, any higher I'd recommend getting a DP adapater.

Jayme <3

Vegas 13.0 and recently ive been working on FX(adobe effects) and i got some help from my brother since hes graphical designer.

How much exactly did your brother help you with? To be honest, when applying I personally think all the work/skill no matter what it is has to be YOURS not other peoples work thrown in there as well.
    Also, after checking back at the *NEW* Video, In all honesty my eyes hurt just after a few seconds of watching X/

About your behaviour, trash talking other Members is not what we like to see.
    you may of edited the post not-long after you submitted it but to me, that doesn't change anything on how I see you as an individual.
    for me... it's a No.

This is my opinion on you & 'your' work,

My thoughts on you may not matter to you/your application although I guess it's nice to receive feedback from all around.

Heey Medium.

Thank you for your application, it's nice to see you apply here.
    You are a nice/funny guy, I've seen you around many and have had conversations with you multiple times! :saint:

You fulfill all the requirements although as 'Drizz' says, maybe keep your app open a little longer to allow other members give their opinion on you.
    So you have my yes, hope the other members give you positive feedback also! :rolleyes:

Good luck

(obv i wanna talk if ya know what i mean hehe xD) my snapchat is beavs.r

This though, cheeky slide in with the snapchat :thumbsup:<3
    Beside that, you are a funny/friendly guy after having conversations with you on the server and also meet the requirements as Drizz said above,
    so you have a +1 from me! Good Job :saint:

Take care.

Hey,
    No members currently are able to join the server with the 3xP' tag,
    this may be because of the web being down and cannot access those who are members.

Join the server as VecTa, go to spectator change your name too 3xP' VecTa once it indicates you've been promoted change back straight away otherwise you'll be kicked.
    Temporary fix for VIP on CJ server

Jayme <3

Hey Chappie/ChaPPiE,

I've seen you around the server a few times recently,
    however I haven't had any sort of communication with you so far,
    As said by a few others on here, not many of us have spoken to you as of yet on the server/forums.
    I'm going to have a think before deciding on a final answer so hopefully I'll see you around on the server(s) to get to know you more :)

Also, thumbs-up for changing the format; I checked here early and It wasn't the best to read,

Thank you

Yes
    but cant you do something.
    He is quiting COD4 so he give me it.
    Now is miens to keep.
    i just wan to play KTK agen

If the account had been banned for 'Wallhacking' on the KTK server of-course it'll be banned, although now that you are using his key-code I highly doubt the ban will be lifted just because a different person is on the account,
    for the KTK Server just use your previous code you were using, simple.

Jayme <3

Hello @Pandalien,

In all honesty I have to somewhat agree with Drizz in a way for multiple reasons when going back at our conversations.

Do not take these to heart, these are just how I see you as a person. - It's always nice to receive feedback to work towards.

Sorry.

Hello,

First of all i'd like to say, i'm sorry to hear about what you've been through with being hospitalized; I can relate to that and I hope you have a speedy recovery.

I've seen you around a few times the past few days although when connecting you seem to be in spectator AFK a lot of the time.

my point is; as of Tuesday 6:17pm you stated you had 80 hours playtime, although now you have 100+ and counting, I'm just not sure if you have 'Been active' and not just connecting and leaving yourself in spectator.

>> I haven't really spoke with you, maybe a word now and then although I'd like to get to know you as a person more, i'll edit my final opinion later on/tomorrow :whistling:

EDIT:

Actually I was AFK or should I say "Obvserving" other people because i was downloading but I guess thats not the point.Either way I reached 100+ hours why do I need to still AFK?dosent sound logic

Hello, I'm not here to argue/question you about your activity, I was just stating that when I've connected for example last night shortly after your posted '100 Hours reached' you was AFK in spectator non-responsive even after a few map changes,

I wouldn't call that 'Observing'; as I said above I think it'll be best to get to know you more and for you to have a chat with the others too so we all get to know each other, once we've spoke more etc i'll decide on my yes/no.
    Thank you.

the first thing will come in future ;P

The second thing, i dont think its possible to do that, if i add a skin in our server, you arent able to like use an iwi which is on your pc, this would just be possible if we would use the standart skins on our server :D
    correct me when im wrong

Greetings,
    Viruz

Hello,

Ooo that's great! Looking forward to that aha finally no more spec-curse being visual on my screen when jumping :3

Yeah you are correct, the only way of being able to use custom skins/iwi's client side would be to use default skins on the server which'll suck for everyone else who's not using custom skins,
    it'll be best to leave it how it is xD

Jayme <3